• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

RP Leaving/returning Activity Thread

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
I'm sorry to say it, but I'm officially taking a break from RPing. The break is indefinent, but I'll definitely be back before the year is over. This year has been a little hard on RPing, and I have been incredibly inactive. I don't have the RP Soul I need to really RP, so I'm taking a break to work on some other jazz. I'll still be on the forums though. Later.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
If you hadn't noticed... I've been outta these RPs quite a bit! =O Well, looks like time is against me, and I guess I don't have as much time as I thought I did to RP... So sorry to DL and Tatl (wonderful RP mods!), but I have to wuit the RPs. =( Do whatever with my characters! Tatl, I signed her up for death in your RP, go ahead and do that however its gonna happen (or she could never have existed since I haven't even done much X3). DL, you can either have my character no longer existant, have her die, or do whatever.

Sorry! I reeeeally want to RP, I just don't have time. =( Good luck with the RPs guys!

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
I just want to note now that I am going to be on sporadically and/or not at all from this next Friday to Monday. I'm going to Dragoncon! So I'm not gonna have wifi anywhere but my hotel. So... yeah. For once, I'm gonna have to ask others to keep the RPs I'm in slow this weekend. I should be back home Monday evening, so... yeah.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
For some reason, the last time I logged out on my iPod, which is my main access point for this, I couldn't access the forums anymore, it just shows a blank page. So I'm not going to be able to post much until I figure out or someone tells me how to fix it. Since I'm kind of an idiot, it may take awhile.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
For some reason, the last time I logged out on my iPod, which is my main access point for this, I couldn't access the forums anymore, it just shows a blank page. So I'm not going to be able to post much until I figure out or someone tells me how to fix it. Since I'm kind of an idiot, it may take awhile.

Me and i think deku nut are having the same issues so you are not alone

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
I will have no acces to Wifi from Friday morning to Sunday evening. Forgive, but I will be unable to be on ZD pretty much at all during those three days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom