• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
I am sorry bro. I have been pretty busy today and I have a Track & Field meet tomorrow, so I will try to finish it tonight.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
Um on second thought, I wont be able to finish my part tonight. I could submit what I already have written down, but there is some other stuff I wanna put in it.

Yeah sorry, gotta alot of church stuff goin' on with Easter around the corner.

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
Um on second thought, I wont be able to finish my part tonight. I could submit what I already have written down, but there is some other stuff I wanna put in it.

Yeah sorry, gotta alot of church stuff goin' on with Easter around the corner.
It’s okay! Your choice, whether you want to post what you have or keep working on it. I was checking up to see if you were still working on your post.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
Look I know I am always "late" to do my next part, but I literally have no idea where this story needs or is going to go. Do you guys have any ideas?

MightyMario

Look I know I am always "late" to do my next part, but I literally have no idea where this story needs or is going to go. Do you guys have any ideas?
Hector overpowers Camila and takes Luz and Lola, while Zerris and Munchie continue to frighten Cayde, taunting her with the lemon.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
Well, I am pulling out of this RP. I really enjoyed it in the beginning and middle parts but some of the current events really just turned me off. But thats my problem, not your guy's problem. If you guys enjoy the direction it is heading, then absolutely go for it. I look forward to reading what you guys come up with.

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
Well, I am pulling out of this RP. I really enjoyed it in the beginning and middle parts but some of the current events really just turned me off. But thats my problem, not your guy's problem. If you guys enjoy the direction it is heading, then absolutely go for it. I look forward to reading what you guys come up with.
It was great to have you here, OG. Thanks for sticking around for as long as you did! We really wouldn't be here without you.

MightyMario

I understand and thank you for playing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom