• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Roleplay Come to Life

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((I frankly don't know what's happening either. I also think it'd be the best idea to get everyone to join ONE RP, but seems that that's not happening.
Honestly, even though I feel like a bad sport for it, I'm considering dropping this.))

((Okay...))

A4M, Studied the object she'd been sent, then read through the list of rps until she found one that looked interesting. "Here's a good one, a legend of Zelda rp. Sounds like it should be fun."

((Also, I will probably change my players username later....))

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Halo heard the doorbell ring and went down the stairs to check who it was. When she opened the door there was a package at the doorstep. She picked it up and went back upstairs to her room to open it. Inside was a navy blue device.

Ah, the RP device I'd ordered. She thought. Now how do you open it?

She fiddled with it a bit until suddenly it started speaking to her, informing her of what it was and requesting she choose an RP. She scrolled through the list and found one she liked. "The Dark Abyss, a RP for players who love horror"

Yeah, this'll be fun.

Pen

The game is on!
((I'm sorry, but I still don't think I understand what's gonna happen once we start roleplaying in the RP. Some infor on how we'll be interacting with each other would be nice.))

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
((Well, maybe to keep it simpler there should be only one RP for each genre. Like only one horror RP, only one fantasy RP, stuff like that?))

Musicfan

the shadow mage
(That sounds reasonable. Sorry if this is confuseing. I will send a PM out to every on the list to see if they want to move forward)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Well well well," Alonsy said, picking it up, "What's this?" he saw the tag, "Ah. Cool" still reminds me of a scewdriver though, he thought. He opened it up, "Heroes of Port City? Superhero RP? Yes!" he chose it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom