• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Road Rage

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
For any drivers out there, do you get road rage really bad? what kind of driver do you consider your self? Any one ever witness road rage? I know I have a real problem with road rage lol.. it's like a strange magic, as soon as I get into my car i'm angry all of a sudden then when I'm out of the parking lot i'm shouting at people! though i'm a cautious driver i take great care on the road especially when I have family or a passenger in the car. then my road rage intensifies:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: lol! because I would be just livid if anything were to happen to the person in the car with me!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Haha I get annoyed when people cut me off, but I don't start cussing and get overly mad. Though I definitely do not encourage it, I expect people to act idiotically behind the wheel, and try to prepare for it. Considering my lack of experience, I would say I'm a pretty good driver. I'm cautious, though I also use my own judgement.

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
Haha I get annoyed when people cut me off, but I don't start cussing and get overly mad. Though I definitely do not encourage it, I expect people to act idiotically behind the wheel, and try to prepare for it. Considering my lack of experience, I would say I'm a pretty good driver. I'm cautious, though I also use my own judgement.

I try to do the same lol! I try to be prepared for other peoples craziness and all that jazz on the road. but geeze it just comes out of my mouth and I can't control it lol. i remember i bit into my seat belt! lol.. i know that maybe i should get help for that but i don't outright go out of my way to hurt or put another persons life in danger over it.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I mostly tend to talk out loud to myself about idiotic things people do on the road, but that's about as far as I go. There are some places where people are just downright selfish and make other drivers wait before they can access a road, because they are so afraid we might take a spot in front of them in the queue to go left it doesn't ever occur to them that we might be looking to go right, which has been wide open this whole time... Or when people are stuck in a queue and actually thinks it's more important that their car go five meters ahead than actually keeping the space open so that people can exit the road...

Clank

Hmm
My dream car includes rocket launchers and armor, if that says anything.

(though I don't drive...yet.)

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I'm a very mellow driver. I go with the flow. If other people are being stupid, I just keep my distance. My boyfriend, on the other hand, road rages pretty hard.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I've only been a licensed driver for 5 months, and I had my first cruise down the freeway the other day. I used to freak out at my parents for getting aggravated at other drivers, but now I feel their pain.

I was going 100km/h (which was the speed limit), and this idiot cut me off going 80. Being an inexperienced driver, I was obviously a little bit mad. I had to slam on the brakes to avoid hitting him. That was my first time even going that fast, and my first time on a freeway. It freaked me out a bit.

Other than that, I really don't get aggravated easily. I only get mad if people do stupid and dangerous things on the road. I am still at the learning stage, some people should really have more respect

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I'm a good driver for my age, so the only "road rage" I usually get is annoyance from my mom yelling at me from the passenger seat, telling me to stop & pull over on a highway. :dry:

I feel your pain. I refuse to let my mother ride with me. Nothing says confidence like seeing your mother white knuckled and constantly tell you want you're doing wrong for 20 minutes. :P I mean, I appreciate her help and concern, but c'mon, I'm not that bad!

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I used to be horrible when it came to road rage. I could swear like a sailor for everything. The smallest thing made me mad and go in a rage. But it has gotten less. I am not a slow driver. I always speed up as soon as a I can but I control myself very well the last couple of years

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I currently don't drive, but my parents do, and they do road rage... My mom's much more peaceful when it comes to road rage versus my dad. She usually just honks the horn and sends death glares to other drivers, while my dad on the other-hand, he screams and curses. Car rides aren't the most pleasant things to do in this world...

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
I currently don't drive, but my parents do, and they do road rage... My mom's much more peaceful when it comes to road rage versus my dad. She usually just honks the horn and sends death glares to other drivers, while my dad on the other-hand, he screams and curses. Car rides aren't the most pleasant things to do in this world...

my moms road rage is so bad!! lol she used to do it in Spanish but even so my sis and I picked up what words she was saying reall quick lol!

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
I'm naturally not a hot-tempered person. I can't remember the last time I actually got angry at something (I can get annoyed or upset, which is more along the lines of being sad).

I'm not a very good driver. I'm cautious and drive at or below the speed limit. I tend to freak out when I'm driving above the limit and then proceed to quickly slow down (if you get what I mean XD). So no road rage here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom