• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rito / Zora Question- What Happened?

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
ok, many people say in WW the ritos are zoras evolved right? WELLLL how can a fish evolve into a bird in at least only 100 YEARS?!!?! AND its a big ocean- the zoras could be hiding

L

Linkmsg92

While I agree that natural adaption would take thousands of years to happen. This is Hyrule we're talking about. Things happen a lot differently than in the real world. Also while not likely, there could possibly be a few Zoras in hiding, but the Ritos are without a doubt just the descendants of the Zora people. If you look at these quotes from Laruto (The Zora Sage), she says...

"You must find the one who carries on
my bloodline... The one who holds this
sacred instrument..."

"Nothing can stop the flow of time or the
passing of generations...but the fate carried
within my bloodline endures the ravages of
all the years. It survives."

So as you can see, in a single conversation she mentions a Rito (Medli) being in her direct bloodline. Which is pretty irrefutable proof that the Rito are indeed descendants of the Zora. Hope I helped! (:

R

Rito

Heres your answer I'm not sure where I heard this but this is the answer. When hyrule was flooded all the water became salt water. Zoras can only live in fresh water. The zoras became sick and where dieing out . Then Valoo the dragon saved them by giving them his scales which transformed them into the rito which is why the rito worship and need valoo.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
TP is happening AFTER the WW and in TP we see the Zora's back. Does this mean they transformed back into Zora's ? That would be very odd and weird but in Nintendo's world everything is possible.

M

M-SwordLink

Well, I think it was Valoo who decided to help the Zoras evolve with the use of his scales, with the Zoras making their transformations into the Rito.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom