• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rito: Wind Waker or Breath of the Wild

Which Rito design did you prefer?

• Wind Waker

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Breath of the Wild

Votes: 11 61.1%

• Total voters

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
I just really don't like the look of the botw ones, I mean sure the ww ones are pretty simplistic and just look like people in bird costumes, but I'd take that over...this

latest

I could just be adverse to change in this case though

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
BotWs are just so boring. They’re just anthropomorphic birds, big whoop.

How often do you see a human-other animal hybrid that actually looks like a human, just with a few distinguishing features? Never. WW Rito are an interesting take on a trope that’s been done the exact same way for ages.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
This thread feels like bait for a very specific user

That being said, BotW. The WW ones are just humans with duck beaks and wings that only show up when the plot demands it. Why do they just have regular arms the rest of the time? BotW are actual bird people.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
This thread feels like bait for a very specific user

That being said, BotW. The WW ones are just humans with duck beaks and wings that only show up when the plot demands it. Why do they just have regular arms the rest of the time? BotW are actual bird people.
which? I literally thought this morning how I haven't seen a thread about this, even though we've had plenty to say about this

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I think the WW ones just looked like beaked people. I thought it was silly they were supposedly evolved Zora when they look more like Humans that sprouted beaks.

BoTW's ones had a great variety of looks on the other hand with each rito design being taken from a different type of bird.

As said previously, TWW Ritos are really just humans in beaks from a visual standpoint. BotW Rito also have a much more developed culture than TWW Rito, and Rito Village>Dragon Roost Island(aside from MAYBE the music, but both RV and DRI are two of the best songs in the series IMO, so even that's hard). BotW Rito take the W.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom