• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rito Tribe

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
most of us know the Rito Tribe in WW. the main subject about this tribe that i always questioned is: did the zora race really evolve in to the rito tribe, is so how come?

now there are clues that prove this, like medli, got the zora logo on her clothes and she carries the bloodline of the zora sage. but would it not be better if they remained zora's? i mean you got the great sea and all of a sudden they have wings thanx to lord valoo.
or is lord valoo the cause that the zora 's became rito's?

F

firebunnies123

whats so great about valoo anyway? hes just a fat dragon

M

MiniMeMilo

Well if the ocean was infested with tornadoes and and monsters it wouldn't be a very safe place at all, would it? I don't know if the Ruto truly did evolve from Zoras overtime, but if they did it would be because of the danger which was now in the water.

Kybyrian

The Ruto tribe was once the Zora tribe? I've never seen anything like that before. Interesting. So, Lord Valoo is the cause of the Zoras being there no longer, but instead, begin part of the Ruto Tribe?

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
firebunnies123, what you are posting is spam.

anyway the only 2 clues that i have is that medli carries the bloodline of the zora sage.
and her logo on her shirt
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/cb/Medli.jpg

there is a possibility that the Rito was once the zora, but that lord valoo is the cause, i'm not sure about that. as avenged said, he gives a scale to grow wings.

Last edited:

Kybyrian

Perhaps they were the Zoras. After all, things got bad in the Sea. Perhaps the found refuge on {name of island Valoo roosts on} and Valoo gave them wings. That's just my guess though.

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
hmmm yeah, but is valoo also the cause of their evolution? or did they adjust their forms like how the kokiri became koroks.

i mean kolami is a rito without wings at the start, the chief explains the system of that rito 's go to valoo to recieve the scale to grow wings on a certain age.

back to main main question. who believes that the rito were once the zora?

Kybyrian

I do believe that the Rito were once the Zora. Perhaps something made them evolve to the forms they are now. Like said, Valoo only gives them the wings, but the bodies like that were already there.

M

MiniMeMilo

I completely believe that the Rito tribe are ascendents of the Zora. Think about it; if the Kokiri had enough time to evolve into something as different as the Korok, don't you think the Zora could potentially become a beaked tribe of wingless man-birds? Although that leaves the question, why are they born without wings? I don't think they will ever start growing wings, since such drastic changes are unneeded as long as Valoo is in existence.

Another thing that leads to this theory is the similarity between the name of the tribe, and the name of a sage. Don't you think Rito, the tribe of man-birds from TWW, sounds oddly familiar to Ruto, the Zora princess and also a sage, from OoT?

D

Deleted member 121

If the Zora turned into the Rito then why are there Zora scales in PH which is a direct sequel to WW.I think that the rito are a completely different race. there is a possibility that the Zora entrusted the Saffire to the rito tribe, and thats why there is that symbol... but don't you get the saffire from that whale thing?

Kybyrian

The sapphire thing is Nayru's Pearl and you get it from the giant fish, Jabun. Just because there are Zora scales in PH doesn't mean the Rito weren't Zoras at one time. The scales could have just been left behind.

M

MiniMeMilo

yes but you miss one big point here, PH is a sequel alright, but it plays in a whole other world.

Are you sure about that? I don't own PH myself, but from what I've heard it's a direct sequel and is in the same time period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom