• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rise of the Dragir

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
That was good, though strangely short compared to the other chapters. Nice job, anyway.

1st of all, thanks for reading.

Yeah, it was brief and to the point. All you needed to know was that Tetra was the newborn and that there is some sort of trouble going on. I wont say much else...you'll see what happens by reading more as the story moves. I think this wont be the last short Part you will be reading, there will be others like it.

I also will take the opportunity here to upload this small map of Ancient Hyrule. The story starts out a few centuries before WW, but I will move it on to that stage as it goes along.

The map is very small, but at least it will give you some idea of how it looked in my version.

Old Hyrule is the largest, to the West lie the lands of the Furrions, to the North Dragiria and Slyria. Teh small island close to Hyrule is where the fairys resided, however, they have fled on to Hyrule because as you may know now, the furrions drove them out, defeated them, etc.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Part 4

The Gift

Fairy Island, SW of Hyrule, 3:45 PM

The Zora had created magical portals using their index fingers to design them in mid air. Through those light blue-glowing portals, the two groups instantly traveled to two different locations.

When they had stepped out from the portal, Atsuma Zeledon felt glad, for the magical trip had made him feel weak, dizzy and nauseous. The Zora had warned them about that, though and so everyone, save for the Zora, found themselves coughing, vomiting and whatnot. When Atsuma composed himself, he glanced around the place thoroughly with an investigative look, just like the rest of his four kin were doing.

The group had made it to some sort of temple. The walls were medium size and made out of heavy, grayish blocks, but the Zora race had carved intricate designs on the walls, making the place look like an art gallery display. The images' outline on the walls glowed of a yellowy color, making the walls feel as if they were alive. The ceiling was made also of block but had been magically altered to resemble a night sky filled with stars and small lights. The floor was also made out of thick, heavy blocks but just like the walls, had large images glowing on it, one which Atsuma noticed was a large render of a being with wings. Many smaller winged beings were around it and seemed to be offering objects or items at it.

There were also many statues of different kind neatly placed against the walls, and there was also an altar for worshiping at one of those walls. At both sides of that altar were two door-less entrances that just seemed to glow of a bluish light, kind of like the portals that had brought them there, except that those entrances showed many symbols on it.

Atsuma's interest fell on the statues, though. They represented beings of assorted kind, had wings, some had horns or tails, or both, and some held weapons or objects.

The air inside the temple felt fresh and inviting to the lungs. Atsuma took a deep breath to steady himself. the place seemed too quiet but gave him an assuring feeling that everything was alright, that everything was happiness there.

The Zora closed the portal then spoke in its language. The five dragir were able to understand it perfectly, for they heard what it had said in their own language, though she had spoken it not. "This was the fairies home," it had said. "Until recently. The fairies resided here and outside. There are many forests where most of their kin resided, but without warning, a contingency of furrion were able to drive them out. Those furrions have left the island at their master's call, they have other plans now."

Atsuma heard it all as he kept his eyes on the robed figure. The voice he heard sounded soothing and female-like in tone.

"You have been brought here because you will be taking on different missions, all of you."

The dragirs glanced at each other, but Atsuma kept his attention mostly on the Zora.

"What kind of missions, if I may ask?" the tallest dragir asked. Atsuma remembered his name. Yosh of house Nataku.

"Missions that mean a lot if we plan to survive. When I do say we, of course I mean all species living in this world, be those good or evil."

"Wait," the thunder female dragir spoke. "Does that include those damned sleechurs? Because they are nothing but evil and..."

"Dear...your name is Lexi Xinn, right?"

The dragir nooded at the Zora, crossing her slender arms.

"This is a temple of the gods, please be courteous and refrain from speaking such rubbish from now on. The gods are offended easily."

"Gods? What gods?" another dragir asked, the one that held the glaive. "We know nothing about gods."

"Must be the fairy god," chuckled Yosh. "If the fairies resided here, then that means they possibly venerated him, or her."

Axle Kimera noddded at the wizard.

"Quite right," the Zora responded, not seeming offended at all behind the veil. "This temple belongs to Arectaris, or as the fairies refer to him as; the fairy king. This is his earthly home, just like there are homes for other gods such as himself."

"Where is he at?" Axle Kimera questioned. "Where is Arectaris this very moment? In that invisible realm? If so, can he see and hear us?"

"Yes," the Zora responded.

Atsuma noticed that the earth dragir was staring at him then, her dark stare focusing too much on him. He drifted his eyes at her but said nothing, neither did she, but Atsuma thought he noticed a slight smile on her face which quickly faded to a scowl. He was forced to return his stare to the Zora.

"Because all ancient history has been destroyed, you know nothing about the gods," the Zora went on. "But do know that we earthly beings are watched by powerful deities that reside above in an invisible world."

Atsuma nodded to himself, curious to know more of what the Zora was telling them. There were many questions he could of had asked then, but he preferred to just listen. He remembered Master Brute's orders, he did not want to do anything to disobey them.

"So when do we start our missions?" Kate of house Manthys asked, her voice dry as if she was tired of waiting. "Frankly, I just want to get this over with and return to Dragiria, to my training."

Atsuma used that as an excuse to stare at her. She was a short dragir, just like Lexi of house Xinn was, but there was an air about her that told him that she was no one to mess with. In his time spent in Dragiria, Atsuma had not heard of such a house name before. Neither had he heard of any of the other house names that belonged to the other dragir that had come with him. He wondered if they knew about his house name, but chuckled lowly when he agreed with himself that they didn't at all.

"Follow me, it is time." the Zora simply said and begin walking away toward the right side glowing entrance. Her robe touched the floor and made her appear to just be floating. Atsuma was the first to follow, then the other dragir followed him.

(Continues)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
They went through the entrance and came to be inside another large room. This one was similar to the last one, but had no altar nor too many statues. Atsuma and company noticed that this room had many portal-like entrances glowing, all of assorted hues. There were too many of them and all of them glowed with many odd symbols and runes.

He stopped walking when the Zora told them too. The zora turned around and said. "The portals are ready as you can see. They will transfer you to your destination, but first, there is a place you will be sent to, something awaits you there."

"Like what?" Axle Kimera brought his glaive to the ready, as if ready to strike. "Enemies?"

"You are a brave young one," the Zora spoke. "But no, no enemy awaits you there, rather a gift. The yellow glowing portals were designed to take you to small rooms. There, you will find many objects, weapons, items of some sort. You can each pick three, I am sure they will come handy for the missions you are about to take. So...proceed to the yellow portals immediately, choose your three gifts and come back out. I shall be waiting here to explain what they do in case you have no clue."

The dragirs glanced at each other, some asking the others with their stares whether all would be fine.

"Right," it was Atsuma who started off toward one of the yellow portals. "Don't want to disobey...so..."

"Wait, you fool!" Yosh shouted at him. "What if it is some kind of trap? A test?"

Atsuma stopped cold in his tracks and turned to glance at the tall dragir over his shoulder.

"Trap? Are you insane? Didn't you just hear what the Zora said? Are you not trusting its word."

"I am a female," the Zora kindly informed from her place. "You do good by referring to me as such from now on, young Atsuma."

That made Atsuma turn around completely, the other dragir were staring at the Zora, some sort of confused or surprised at the revelation.

"Your voice told me as much," Atsuma said as he nodded from where he stood. "Though I was not sure of it. Do you have a name you go by, then? You can't possibly just be known as Zora."

"My name is Yara," she said. "And I do beg you all, go now...no time to lose. There are no traps nor tests waiting for you behind those portals."

The other dragir took her word to heart and walked toward the yellow portals, but Atsuma was already disappearing through one.

He found himself in a small, squared room, alone. The room had many piles of objects and items scattered on the floor. A treasure room of some sort, Atsuma believed. He quickly headed to a pile and knelt in front of it, his eyes focusing on the items that laid about. There were weapons, shields, items he had never seen as well as an assortment of battle gear.

He felt tensed just by looking at all there was to see.

"Three," Atsuma reminded himself. "I must choose three items." And knowing that the Zora was waiting, he quickly pondered what he could choose that would help him in his trials to come.

He digged in with his hands at the pile and moved some valuable stuff away, wondering whether his dragir friends were doing the same in other similar rooms.

"Don't think you will simply have your fun here alone," came a female's voice from behind. Atsuma quickly glanced over his shoulder and noticed Lexi Xinn standing at the entrance.

"What? Oh no, not you."

"Don't be upset, Atsuma," she ran over to him and knelt beside him, her eyes on the pile of valuable items. She then stared at Atsuma and added, "I know you must still be curious and perhaps upset as to why I stepped on you back in Dragiria, eh?"

"You are right," Atsuma said, staring at her. "But that matters not to me now, we have more important things to worry about."

"Like choosing our items?" Lexi asked, almost smiling.

"Yeah. I'd hate to keep the Zora waiting. I just want to get this over with as well, just like that Manthys girl said so herself."

"Very well then," the thunder dragir laughed. "Let us choose." Atsuma nodded at her and they both got busy removing stuff from the pile and examining those items that they thought they could choose.

There were several large piles of stuff, so Atsuma headed to check another when he didn't find anything interesting in that first pile.

He examined some shields and then heard Lexi say, "Hey look, Atsuma, I think I found my first object...a short sword with thunder properties."

Atsuma glanced at her, noticing that she held a short blade which seemed to glow of a yellowish hue.

"With thunder what?"

"Thunder properties, come touch it," she invited.

Atsuma stood up and headed to her. He reached for the sword but got jolted badly when he had grabbed the hilt.

Lexi blurted out laughing when she saw how the dragir had jumped up from the jolting.

"That wasn't funny," Atsuma said. "You did that on purpose, did you not?"

"No," Lexi still laughed. "This sword must be magical, fool. If it shocked you, then it belongs not in your hand, just in someone else's, like me, a being with thunder affinity."

"I get it," Atsuma nodded, understanding what she meant. "So, will you keep it?" he asked as he headed back to his pile.

(Continues)

Last edited by a moderator:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
"I am a mage, Atsuma, I don't need weapons like this, I can efficiently defend myself with my magical knowledge. But, the blade is pretty, I like it, I think I will keep it."

Atsuma nodded at her, then knelt in front of the pile and grabbed a sword that laid there. "Not a bad piece of work but not my style," he said and put the sword aside. "Too heavy."

"I see why, you are too frail," Lexi joked and Atsuma couldn't contain a chuckle. He was frail looking that was for sure, so Lexi's joke hadn't hurt him.

Atsuma headed to another pile a few minutes later. There were just too many things he could choose and yet he could not, he was having a hard time choosing something. On the other hand, Lexi was already done making her selections, and she had decided to stay with him. She had chosen the thunder blade, a nifty looking satchel that apparently she had liked for the many compartments it offered and a beautiful necklace that had a red gem hanging from a golden chain. All magical items, she had informed Atsuma.

"Maybe you should get a necklace too," Lexi teased from her spot, eyeing the young warrior as he rummaged through the pile. "And give it to that beautiful dragir, I can tell she likes you."

Hearing that, Atsuma turned around but did not stand up. "What beautiful dragir?" he asked as he stayed on all four, like a canine, which made Lexi laugh.

Lexi replied then. "That female from house Manthys," she said. "What other beautiful dragir is there to see in our group, huh? Yosh and Axle are handsome, not beautiful."

"I don't know, maybe you?" Atsuma eyed the dragir and watched in satisfaction as her smile vanished.

"Don't be silly, I am not beautiful like that Manthys female."

"Oh, ever the victim," Atsuma said and grabbed an amulet that held some sort of carved being from a green gemstone. "You both are pretty young ones, I am sure...like this amulet."

Lexi could of had made Atsuma say more, but she noticed how his attention was on the amulet he had found.

"Let me see," she went to him. Atsuma stood up and held the amulet out to her.

"Oh, it's so pretty," she said as she took it from him. "What manner of being is this, anyway? Has wings and holds some sort of sword..."

"Beats me," Atsuma sighed. "Well, can you tell if it is magical?"

"Of course it is, silly," Lexi eyed him briefly, then her eyes went back to the amulet. "I can just feel its magical energy flowing...it's some sort of summoning piece...but it wont obey my command."

"What?" Atsuma asked. "Are you trying to summon it forth? Give me that." And he reached for it but Lexi was too quick, spinning herself a bit so that Atsuma just grabbed air.

"Wait," she pleaded. "Stay put. Go find your other two items while I find out more on this one...I know it belongs to you if you want it...but let me hold it for a few minutes more, okay?"

"Alright," Atsuma said, then went back to the pile. He digged in and removed some heavy armors and items and his eyes suddenly came upon an object he had never seen before. He quickly grabbed it with trembling, excited hands and then stood up as he held it. Lexi noticed him and saw that he held a weird item, or weapon, or whatever it was that he held. She headed to him right away. "Now what have you found, At?"

"At?"

"Short for Atsuma, hope you don't mind. I'd call you it, too, but I am afraid you will mind."

"I won't," Atsuma said, his voice charismatic. "What is this, Lexi? Do you know?"

"Never seen such thing before," Lexi said, observing the object with her dark orbs.

"It looks like some sort of weapon," Atsuma pointed out. "Look, it's got two long barrels and holes at the end, a sort of trigger, a pink gem stone and it is...heavy."

"Heavy?" Lexi laughed. "Then put it back down, I thought we had agreed that heavy objects were too much for you."

"Not that heavy but heavy nonetheless, feel its weight." Atsuma offered her the piece and she took it with one hand. She knew it was heavy alright, though she could still hold it aloft. She knew if she held it out like that for a minute her arm would tire and possibly go numb.

"It is heavy," she said, handing the object back to him. "But the magical gem is not the cause."

"Then what is?" Atsuma took the object back.

"Maybe the Zora will explain? She did say she would... Anyway, I just know that it is magical, you'd do well in keeping it."

"I think I will," Atsuma said, eyeing her. "I've never seen anything like this before. Anyway...we've been here like ten minutes already. I better get that third item and be out of here."

"Yes, we should. So I will help you find that third item if that is okay with you."

"It is," Atsuma said. "So help me find something where I could keep or store this heavy thing, I don't want to be carrying it around all the time." He blurted out laughing and so did the female dragir.

"I can easily make you a holster for it," she said. "No, Atsuma, my best advice to you is that you seek something else that is magical. You are a warrior, not a mage like me."

"And what is that suppose to mean?" Atsuma glanced at her as he started back for the pile.

(Continues)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
"Imagine this, Atsuma...you could be a great warrior if you also fought using magical items that allowed you to be half warrior half mage. Oh...thinking about it just makes my bones tingle with excitement. You'd be the first to do it..."

"But I don't want to be a mage," Atsuma contradicted. "I am alright using swords, I don't need magic to defend myself."

"Don't be silly, of course you do," Lexi's voice sounded heavy. "I mean...when facing stronger foes..."

"Like yourself? Look, Lexi of house Xinn, I know that I am a pitiful warrior compared to the likes of you. Your magic could end my life in an instant if I were unlucky enough to receive a spell, but I am not about to go seeking trouble with folks like you anytime soon. I know what even low mages can do."

"You've much to learn from me, Atsuma. Trust me, I know I can make something great out of you..."

"But I don't want to be great," Atsuma took the amulet from her hands then. "I just want to help end the war, live in Dragiria happily without hurting anyone and..."

"And die old after your many thousands of years of life have ended? What is so fun about that? Don't you want to be someone great in our homeland? Like...Master Brute...he's felled thousands of sleechurs...or so it is said. A wild monster at Hel's Gate broke his horn and his arm long ago. He survived...he's someone great. His name is known all around Dragiria, he's the main hero there, almost as popular as our Daelden. Don't you want to be someone like him? Wouldn't you love to sit at the Daelden's honor table and engage in conversation with her?"

"I'm just some young dragir," Atsuma told her, shaking his head through it all. "One who does not go looking for trouble. If Master Brute made a name for himself I am sure he's earned it. I just want other things besides fame and glory, Lexi. Like I said, I want to live in peace, have my house...marry a dragir female and perhaps establish my own training facility and train young aspiring dragir, teach them whatever it is that I know. I'd accept you as my second." And he laughed, but Lexi just stood watching him sternly.

"I will wait for you outside," she said then, her voice letting him know that she was a little disappointed with him. She started leaving and said as she did, "I was wrong about you. You are not like those other fierce red ones."

Atsuma pondered on what she had said. He could have stayed thinking deeply on what had just transpired but he remembered the kind Zora, so he turned around and decided to make his final selection.

He came back out to the main room moments later, noticing that all others were already there. They held their own items and weapons and seem to be too happy about what they had chosen.

The Zora still stood where she had stood before the dragir had gone to make their selections.

"An amulet, a ring and...the fairy pistol." the Zora spoke as he approached. She could easily tell what the dragir had chosen since her magical knowledge permitted her too, she had a connection with the two item rooms where the dragir had made their selections and had known whether they had chosen just three items. All dragir had obeyed, and the Zora did not show it but she smiled behind the veil.

"The fairy pistol?" Atsuma heard himself asking.

"A fairy named Shayla brought that hylian piece here one day," Yara explained. "We Zora customized that piece to fire magical beams instead of steel balls thinking that it would help the fairies defend their homeland. It's a weapon that is used by hylians, but too heavy for a fairy to hold. It allows them to fire a shot and then they have to reload, a long process in the heat of battle. That magical gem attached to it will allow you to fire magical shots depending on your affinity, in this case it is fire, so the fairy pistol will fire magical fire balls. Use it well, young Atsuma, you hold a weapon of tremendous power."

"I will," he said, keeping a smile concealed. "But...what happens when the magical stone does run out? Will the pistol become unusable?"

"The forests here conceal several mines where magical gems reside. I am sure you will find plenty of gems to keep that weapon working, and fret not, I have several with me that I can give you."

Atsuma bowed in thanks then said. "That would be wonderful. Anyway, I believe I am ready for what is to come, Yara."

The Zora just seemed to nod, but then she went on to explain what the next move was. It was time to head into the blue portals, which according to Yara, would take them to their destination.

"But, before you proceed," she said. "I will make you fall asleep and in a dream I will let you know what you must do. When you wake up, you will not find me here anymore, as I have matters to attend to. Three of you shall go on a very risky mission, while two of you will go on another of the utmost importance. I wish you young warriors good luck and will be watching you."

She then told them to line up a few feet away from each other and then told them to lay on the floor with their backs against it. The dragirs obeyed without saying much, keeping their chosen items and weapons close to them. They all started to feel a desperate feeling within. It was time for the missions, they knew, the time to show what they were made of.

Atsuma suddenly felt a soothing feeling take him completely. He did not know when he lost consciousness.

(End of Part 4)

(Up Next: Part 5: Master Ganondorf

--Oh, Hazel...thanks, lol. Glad you like it. And yes, I will continue this and end it. ^^

Hazel

A Frog
Interesting... So, Ganondorf has a creature thing too, hasn't he?
Like Lady Madusa --> Sleechurs
Ganondorf --> ?

Lexi is a very interesting character, I think. She's Xinnamin's, no?
Anyway... Good job. :)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Part 5
Master Ganondorf

Furrion Island, an hour close to sunset

The figure was tall, wide and very strong, and his magical knowledge was great. He was simply known as Master Ganondorf. An imposing figure dressed in a black robe with orange runes and symbols he was.

His default skin had been corrupted by the use of his magic. It was now greenish, his eyes looked like two balls of fiery flames and his hair was short and reddish, fading back. No one that lived now knew whether Master Ganondorf had once been a Furrion or not. It was heavily stipulated by his followers that he had once been a hylian.

He stood inside his private quarters in his dark castle, observing through several scrying bowls what went on in several parts of the world. He was pleased and unpleased at the same time.

His large number of forces were on their way to the north and to the east. That pleased him greatly. What he saw going on at Slyria also pleased him greatly, it appeared that the allies he had secured were also on the move. Lady Medusa had kept her part of the deal, her troops were moving out to Hel's Gate, the only entrance to Slyria and a place that Ganondorf knew too well but had never visited. He had seen too many battles through the use of his scrying bowls.

The invasion of Dragiria would begin in a few days. Ganondorf grinned evilly, knowing that removing the dragir was one of the top priorities of his plans. They were a strong race even though they resided in a small island. They had always protected the pitiful hylians and their land. Their magical knowledge was ample, and those scaly beings had been blessed by the gods with long-lasting life, the only race who could live up to twenty thousand years or more.

But soon things would change. Soon the dragir would have to split their forces and become weak. Having to fight a war on three fronts would surely be their demise, Ganondorf thought. For one, they had to repel the sleechurs' invasion and his furrion attack. And they would also be sending troops to defend the invasion of Hyrule, which the dragir already knew about. They were no stupid creatures and seemed to be on top of the race chain.

Ganondorf knew he would get to face many foes soon, and he loved that. He would take pleasure defeating each and everyone of those fools that stood in his way.

But he was weak at the moment, and that is what had him unpleased. Ganondorf was a powerful being as he was at the moment, his knowledge of many magics could compare to that of the Zora sages, but he was incomplete in a sense that he knew he could attain more power and even challenge foes that were unseen. For that to happen he knew he had a long ways to go, but his plans were already progressing and had taken a big turn in his favor...

A newborn child had been born to an ex pirate woman recently, he knew and was actually glad of it. This woman was daughter to King Daphnes Nohansen, the Hyrule King. The newborn had garnered the dark Lord's attention when he had seen the mark on her wrist, a mark similar to one that he himself had on the upper part of his wrist.

She had a piece of the tri force, something that Ganondorf knew about thanks to his deep study of ancient lore. Little remained of the past, but he knew bits that were pushing him to something big, he knew. That child was just as special as he was...the gods had granted them something special. But...a third person or being like them was also needed...

So tonight would be the start of something big, Ganondorf believed as he watched the child in her momma's arms fully asleep. He knew that if he managed to secure the babe, he would now have two of three pieces of the tri force that were needed for his plans. Finding that third person with the mark would not be a problem, but Ganondorf would need many resources, time, and less creatures in the way.

That is why he needed the goodly race of the dragir gone from the face of the world, the protectors of men, as they were also known. After they were removed, the sleechurs would follow, and finally any other race that remained that he might consider dangerous for his plans.

(End of Part 5)
(Up Next: Part 6: To Meet a Monster)

--Edit-- lol again you posted before me haha.
Interesting... So, Ganondorf has a creature thing too, hasn't he?
Like Lady Madusa --> Sleechurs
Ganondorf --> ?

Read Part 6 lol

Lexi is a very interesting character, I think. She's Xinnamin's, no?
Anyway... Good job.

Yeah, Lexi Xinn is Xinnamin lol. And thanks.

Twili Kid

Many pointless questions
Great story so far. I hope you finish. There is just one thing I would like to point out though. In the second post of part 4, the zora says "A am a female." Isn't it supposed to be "I".

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Great story so far. I hope you finish. There is just one thing I would like to point out though. In the second post of part 4, the zora says "A am a female." Isn't it supposed to be "I".

Thanks for reading it, I appreciate it. And yeah, dang typos lol. Thanks for letting me know about it. I will go and correct it. XD And I will finish it, I am getting there bit by bit.

--Edit--Corrected it. XD

Hazel

A Frog
Your story? Brilliant. Keep it up.
You're managing to make me drool for the rest even more... Great job.
Although I noticed one thing : "That is why he needed the goodly race of the Dragir gone from the face of the world,"
Shouldn't it be godly? Goodly makes no sense to me.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Your story? Brilliant. Keep it up.
You're managing to make me drool for the rest even more... Great job.
Although I noticed one thing : "That is why he needed the goodly race of the Dragir gone from the face of the world,"
Shouldn't it be godly? Goodly makes no sense to me.

Well, the Dragir are no gods, Hazel, not even close to it. They are just like any other race lol. the word Goodly was put there to show the reader that the Dragir are not that evil. Sure, they fight and defend themselves and also protect the hylians, hence the word goodly, which refers to someone who is good, does good, etc. In this case, the word was to let you know that the Dragir lean more on the good side than the evil side lol. I hope I made myself clear. :P

Hazel

A Frog
Yeah, I got your point, it just... sounds/looks weird. I personally think. But hey, my opinion is not the one to be most trusted! I just wondered... if it was right or whatever:)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
So far so good, but man it's gonna take a lot of chapters to introduce all the characters an their purposes and then as I imagine there will be an Epic battle, man! Can't wait!

Yeah, you are right, but some Parts are very short, so it wont be long before you see all characters introduced. And, about the epic battle, lol...Oh you just have to read I suppose, there is still too much to be written about all characters, I don't plan on introducing them and forget about them, I said I was gonna franchise tag them. ^^

Yeah, I got your point, it just... sounds/looks weird. I personally think. But hey, my opinion is not the one to be most trusted! I just wondered... if it was right or whatever:)

It does sound/look weird lol, you aren't wrong about it, but it also makes lots of sense. And you are right, everyone has opinions, and I am ok with that, Hazel, so don't feel bad. ^^

*Leaves to work on more of the story*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom