• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rise of the Dragir

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I just caught up on reading this and OMG! I love my part. It's really good and keep it up!

Thank you. XD

I love this story.I can't wait until I get introduced.If I already did,I must not of beenn reading closely enough.

You still haven't, but I sent you a vm and explained. You appear in part 11.

I hope to see me Get some action soon! But anyway It's a nice story so far, and it is just beggining! Good Job! ^_^

The action is coming, just hold on, this probably will be one of the longest Parts you will read through out the story.

"There it is," Lexi moved to the side to give him room to move in. Kate Manthys stepped in front of the doorway, making Atsuma stop, for he was about to go in. The earth dragir seemed to be checking the room carefully. All she could see was a pool of fresh looking water.

"Okay," she turned around and came face to face with the young dragir. "The...room seems to be clear...I just wanted to make sure no one was there..."

They both remained staring at each other. After a few seconds, Lexi coughed from the side and said, "We are wasting time."

"We are wasting time," Atsuma kindly repeated her words as he kept his cool stare on the earth dragir. She nodded at him and then moved to the side to stand next to Lexi.

Atsuma closed his eyes briefly and took a deep breath. The time to infiltrate the castle had come. He felt very nervous then. He gulped hard and started to move forward.

But someone grabbed his forearm before he was able to go through the opening on the wall.

He turned his head to the left side and noticed that Lexi had done the grabbing.

"You are on your own now, Atsuma," she said, her voice kind and proud. "We might no see each other again, so please be careful and I wish you the best of luck."

"Alright," Atsuma said, slowly, glancing at her dark eyes. "You two take care too, you hear? I wont fail Master Brute...I wont fail my kin." He then glanced over at the earth dragir, who nodded at him and even offered him a slight smile. That made Atsuma generate some courage, and he smiled back at her.

"I promise you we will be fine," Lexi told him. "It is you who I fear for..."

"I'll be fine, Lexi," Atsuma confessed right away. "I think I will be..."

Lexi let go of his forearm and moved to the side, knowing that she was keeping him from his duties. The two female dragirs watched as the male dragir headed into the opening. Once inside, he turned around and glanced back outside. The passage way began to seal itself slowly and all he could see of the female dragirs was that they stood watching him with concerned and even sad faces. He noticed the two dragir waving good bye. He was able to wave back before the wall went back to its solid state.

Atsuma sucked in a deep breath. He was inside the castle now, his nervousness was still there but diminishing quickly. The earth dragir had smiled at him! And she had waved him off politely too!

That thought alone set the dragir in motion, for maybe Lexi was right after all. Maybe Kate of house Manthys had feelings for him and those feelings were starting to come out. She had stood staring at him and had said nothing, rather seemed to have enjoyed too much staring at him. He had enjoyed it too, but had not shown it. Or had he?

Atsuma shook his head of those thoughts as he ran over to the side, avoiding the pool of fresh water. He wondered what it was used for. He wasn't sure but he believed that maybe it was used for showering, kind of like the dragir did in the Dragirian lakes.

He went out of the room but used stealth. It appeared that no one was around but he knew he had to be careful, one could never know. The whole castle walls appeared to be white. The floor was made out of some shiny mosaic, material he had seen before, for the dragirs were beginning to dig it out of underground mines at Dragiria.

The dragir shifted the heavy pistol over to his left hand, the weapon had finally managed to tire his right arm.

A few moments later he came upon a corridor that had several wooden doors on the sides of the walls. Atsuma stood at the far end watching the corridor. Could it be that what he was looking for was behind one of those doors? The dragir thought that possible, so he knew he had to check them all. There were just eight doors, so he would check them quickly and move on if he did not find the mother and child inside, time was of the essence. But what if he found other hylians inside instead? He pondered on that for a bit but then decided that either way he had to check them out, so he got moving, knowing that perhaps that dark being was on its way to the castle as well.

A startling thought made the dragir tremble. Had the dark being already beaten him to the job? He calmed down and went on.

(Continued)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
It took him but mere minutes to check the rooms. The dragir found nothing that seemed alive, rather the rooms contained beds and tables and whatnot, probably living quarters to soldiers.

After the checking the last room, he headed to the end of that passage and came upon a large room, where he noticed that the floor was not the same as the one he had been stepping on before. It was now adorned with a red carpet that he found quite interesting. He stooped down and felt its material, believing that it was harmless. He stood back up again. He scanned the room with the fluid movement of his eyes.

There were also statues made out of stone, benches and plants off in the corners and it smelt of heavy fresh air. Atsuma noticed several large frames on the walls which depicted characters and wildlife scenes. He thought those looked well there.

He noticed that there were door-less entrances on all walls, one leading north and the others left and right. He took the one leading to the left, thinking that he heard voices coming from the other passages.

He followed the corridor and came to another large room, this one showing him similar things as the one before but with the ceiling way up high. A massive golden colored chandelier hung at the top. He noticed that to his left was a stairway leading up. Atsuma ran toward the stairs, believing that his targets had to be on the second level. He started going up but was suddenly very still.

Two armored guards had been silently coming down the stairs, and they stopped cold on their tracks when they took a notice of the rare creature below, which stood staring at them and holding a pistol.

Atsuma thought that the mission would be over, that he had failed. He stared at the two guards, who made no movement at him, rather seemed to be in awe staring at him.

But then one of them reacted.

"He...Help! A monster!" it shouted, keeping his eyes on him, his right hand went for the hilt of his sword.

The other guard scowled then, as if snapping out of the momentary confusion. He went for a bow that hung at his back. Atsuma felt threatened and lifted the pistol and pointed it at them, making the one who had shouted to scramble back the way he had come. The one holding the bow did not move, though, rather strung his bow in defiance at the creature that stood below him.

"We are not to hurt the hylians!"
Lexi's voice echoed in his thoughts as Atsuma considered firing the weapon, and he remembered what the Zora had said too, the weapon was powerful. Could it be powerful enough that if he fired upon the hylian that the castle would come crashing down?

He lowered it and with his right hand brought his curved blade out. He would defend himself from harm.

The soldier let the arrow fly toward the monster. Atsuma avoided the arrow by dodging to the right. The soldier growled lowly at the miss and began to string an arrow to the bow again as he ranted, "What manner of monster are you, creature?"

Atsuma wished he could of had engaged in conversation with the soldier. He would of told him he was no monster, but he knew that the hylian soldier would never believe him anyway.

He suddenly sprung his dark wings out and flew upwards in a charging maneuver against the soldier, who was just barely beginning to take aim once again.

Atsuma kicked him softly as he flew by, for he did not want to hurt the hylian. The soldier got hit on top of his left shoulder blade, but he kept his balance and the arrow strung. The creature kept flying away but he immediately turned around and took off after it. It was clear to him that the creature was probably looking for lady Cleo and the newborn baby.

He let the arrow go toward the creature just as it was about to disappear at the entrance of the balcony room that was attached to the stairs. That entrance was where the soldiers had come out earlier.

The arrow struck true, sticking into the creature's lower back.

Atsuma felt the sting! The pain he felt coursing through his body then, made him land on the floor, just a foot away from the entrance.

The soldier was smiling at him when he turned around to consider him, and he was already preparing another arrow. Atsuma's eyes flared, and inside he began to feel a deep rage taking a hold of him. At those moments he only felt like going over to the hylian and hurt it, but he remembered his dad's words first of all. Then he remembered the Zora, the mission, the dark being. He knew he could not hurt the soldier.

(Continued)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Well, very good, what more can I say?:P I didn't see any mistakes. Good job. :)

I found one, but that has been corrected.

The soldier fired once again, but Atsuma moved out of the way and the arrow hit the wall, falling harmlessly to the floor. From the opening Atsuma heard the scuffling of many feet in the distance and also voices speaking.

"Ha," the soldier with the bow laughed triumphantly as he also heard the same thing. "Back up is coming, beast! You are a goner!"

Atsuma flew away from the entrance and over the balcony to land on the room below. The soldier appeared at the edge and let go another arrow, but missed badly as Atsuma jumped aside.

"Where is the monster?" a deep low voice was heard from the top.

"Down there," the soldier with the bow pointed down. "Damned thing is an ugly one! I've never seen such a beast before!"

Atsuma noticed other soldiers as they appeared on the edge of the balcony, their helmeted heads only visible. At first they were shocked to see him there, some even gasped and asked in befuddlement at each other what the creature was. But then, at the leader's order, the soldiers started to stream down the stairs, a large number of about twelve.

Atsuma, seeing their action, sheathed his sword quickly, knowing what course of action he would take. He needed help, so he grabbed the amulet and closed his eyes, forgetting about the pain he felt at his back. He willed Qetz to come forth and help him.

A very bright light enveloped him for an isntant, and that light blinded the soldiers so badly that it forced them to stop in their tracks.

Atsuma closed his eyes too, for the light was too blinding. Then, in a matter of seconds, the light vanished and a wide-bodied creature began to take form in front of the dragir.

The transformation started with the dark outlining of the beast, a four-legged beast with a tail, for that matter. Then that body began to show the creature's black and white stripes, muscular skin. A pair of dark wings along with a very long, whitish mane also materialized near the end of the transformation. When the transformation was over, the soldiers tucked tail and ran back up the stairs, for the beast that stood in front of the winged creature was scary and fierce looking. It issued forth a loud growl then, recognizing friend and foes.

Atsuma was also shocked at what he saw, and he took a step back. Then suddenly, Qetz spun its head back and glanced at him with fiery red eyes, two huge fangs hung from the creature's closed mouth.

"Oh, don't look scared," the creature spoke then, alarming Atsuma even more. "Every owner I've had has had the same reaction. Am I really that bad looking? I am just a heavenly sabertooth."

Atsuma did not know what to say, how to react, but he was not afraid of the creature. He glanced down at the amulet and noticed that it was shining brightly.

"You are now my master," Qetz spun around and faced the dragir. "The first dragir I will serve. What is your name, master?"

"Atsuma!" he said it aloud. "Qetz! I am on a mission! You must help me!"

"Yes," he said, glancing around the room and pawing the floor with one of its might paws. "Let us go. I will lead the way, master Atsuma. I know very well who is foe and who is not. Believe me, I've been living on this earth for so long. I have seen many things, master, and while that amulet hangs from your neck, your thoughts shall also be mine. So I know why you are here. Follow me."

Atsuma nodded several times, the tension fading away. He saw the mighty beast scamper away and up the stairs. He took the time then to grab the arrow that was sticking from his lower back. He pulled it out and took the pain with just a grimace.

"Come, master Atsuma," Qetz called from above the balcony. Atsuma observed the bloody arrow then dropped it. He then proceeded to go toward the stairs and up.

(Continued)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Good job, Atsuma.
Well written as usual, with a new character coming in. And a very interesting one, I might add.

Why thank you, but I do have to admit that I rushed the intro for Qetz lol. Anyway, just think of him as a black-white striped lion with wings, huge teeth and very strong. XD

Nice. Just one thing, I wonder what the sleechurs are doing at this point?

The sleechurs, if you recall, were ordered to head to Hel's gate, so just imagine them getting ready for a massive invasion, etc. And, you also have that sleechur female coming over to Hyrule, so don't forget about that.

I will go and work on the story now, I have no updates atm but will soon. Thanks for reading. :D

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Well, it's our pleasure, and I'm sure I speak for all of us. Good luck on the story. :D

Thanks. Ok, well here is a bit more.

King Daphnes Nohansen and his troops were not taken by surprise. The area where they stood waiting at the beach was well lit up by a few spells that several mages had enacted.

That is why they noticed the creatures approaching from the beach. At first, the King as well as those that stood in the front of the formations, were surprised at what they saw, but they reacted nonetheless.

"Infantry units, move...Take them down!" the King shouted, not knowing where those ugly creatures had really come from. He brought out his mighty sword, Path-Finder, and led the way. His faithful army followed him to meet the oncoming wave of monsters.

Swords met swords and other weapons met other weapons. The ringing of steel against steel echoed that night as the battle was joined.

King Daphnes Nohansen was no stranger to battle. From atop his mount he slashed at skeletons and even kicked a few away with his strong legs.

But very soon, strange, robed, flying creatures joined the battle, letting their own spells fly at the hylians.

Soldiers fell and screamed in pain, and the sound of cracking bones filled the night, for the elite squads of King Daphnes Nohansen were well trained.

King Daphnes smiled as he glanced around, noticing that his faithful followers were winning the battle easily.

Ganondorf went undectected through the night. He had gazed at King Daphnes Nohansen and his army of elites and had decided to stay away from them. He could confront them this night, but he knew that his confrontation with the King of Hyrule would have to wait for another occasion, the newborn was what was important to him.

He flew a few times around the castle, taking a good measure of it. He did not know where the child and her mother were being kept, so he hovered in mid air and enacted a spell of seeing, a scrying pool like the ones he used at his quarters in Furrion Island.

The spell was strong, so it would drain his magical will a bit more, but Ganondorf knew he did not have time to waste. All he wanted to do was get his hands on the precious little girl and leave Hyrule. As he was designing the pool with his hand, one of a few magical amulets that he wore under his robe had detected trouble coming from the north, a large fleet that had left Slyria hours ago. To add to his troubles, another vessel was coming in fast from the eastern side, very close to edge of the castle. His magical detecting amulet had detected strong foes onboard that ship, so he knew he had to get a move on.

Ganon growled in anger when his amulet let him know about other figures that lurked in the shadows outside of the castle.

"Dragirs!" he said, gruffly, and his eyes narrowed and flared. "Damn it all!"

He finished designing the scrying pool. A round, magical pool that resembled a mirror appeared before him, and he ordered it to show him the exact place where the newborn was kept. Soon, the pool showed him a woman in bed with a sleepy newborn at her side. With an evil smile he dismissed it and went flying toward the area that the magical pool had shown him.

(Continued)

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Ganondorf and those Furrions. It appears as though they'll be overrun, but I think Ganny will do something to turn the tides.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Ganondorf and those Furrions. It appears as though they'll be overrun, but I think Ganny will do something to turn the tides.

What furrions? He did not bring any furrions to battle. Also, if you refer to those monsters he made out of the pirates, those are not furrions, those are monsters from WW.

I agree with Viper. He has something in mind, that ugly *******! Well, the Dragirs are there to fight him. Let's hope they win!

Lol, well, here is more and after this one comes the conclusion of Part 9. XD

When Atsuma made it to the hallway that connected to the entrance of the balcony room, he sort of laughed lowly. Qetz had the entire soldier squad backed up against the hallway's dead end.

Qetz approached in furthermore, growling, making several soldiers squeal like scared mice seeing a cat approaching.

"The little one and her mother are in the room to my left, master," Qetz spoke out. "Go on in, I will remain here keeping these soldiers at bay."

Atsuma remembered his mission then, and headed toward a wooden door off to the side of Qetz. He grabbed the knob and twisted it aside but nothing happened. He twisted harder and pushed forward, the door was locked.

He had no time to ask for any keys, so he took three steps back and rushed the door, hitting it squarely in the middle with the side of his arm and shoulder. The door, which was made out of thick wood, gave in and the dragir crushed through.

The woman who had been laying on bed, her eyes almost closed due to tiredness, was startled, so was the newborn, who started crying shortly after.

But the mother screamed in fear as her eyes noticed the mysterious creature that had barged in.

She wanted to get out of bed but couldn't, nervousness took her when she believed that the creature had probably slain all the soldiers that her father without a doubt had left guarding the room.

"Please relax," Atsuma spoke as soft and friendly as he could muster it, the young dragir feeling too upset with himself after seeing that his appearance had the beautiful woman too frightened. "I am not here to hurt you nor your baby. I am here to..."

The wall off to the left exploded suddenly, mortar and block as well as debris and particles filled the room. Atsuma, before he could react, was hit in the face with a broken piece from the wall but it didn't do much but make his right cheek bleed.

Again, the frightened Lady Cleo screamed, and her baby was crying as never before. What was going on, she thought as her heart thumped and her thoughts raced.

Atsuma noticed a dark robe figure coming in to the room through the large hole that the blast had caused on the wall. He instantly knew who that figure was, and he brought his pistol up and pointed it at him, making him stop as he landed within the room. As soon as he had appeared, the room began to shake, though not violently, but that fact alone made everyone stare around, wondering what was going on. Was an earthquake about to happen?

"Go ahead, fool dragir," the dark robed figure challenged him, then, dismissing the vibrations. His eyes narrowed. "Press the trigger, I am sure nothing will happen."

"You must be Master Ganondorf," Atsuma replied, his rage starting to flare within. He kept his left hand steady as he held the pistol at him. "A good entrance if I do say so myself, but you will not take the baby."

"And you will stop me?" Ganondorf began to laugh but then he quieted when he saw a mighty beast peering in through the blasted door. It's reddish eyes narrowed when it considered him and it came fully into the room in one short, well-timed jump to stand next to Atsuma, its master.

It roared loudly and showed its tremendously long, sharp fangs at Ganondorf, who took a slight step back when he noticed that the mighty creature would be on him in a snap, for it had positioned itself for a launch attack upon him should he do something silly.

"Go to them, master Atsuma," Qetz shouted then. "Save the little one and her mother, I will keep this foe at bay. If he does something to interfere, I will shred him to pieces."

Ganondorf laughed out aloud, and that wicked laugh stopped Atsuma from doing as Qetz had said, for that laugh assured him that Master Ganondorf was not going to give up the baby so lightly and without a fight.

"There will be nothing left of you two," Ganondorf shouted. "You make a run for the babe, fool dragir, and I will surely take action. You think your beastly friend here will be able to stop me?"

"Then do something about it!" Atsuma shouted back, too sick of the being's evil intentions. He had been sent to rescue the child and her mother, and he was wasting time. He suddenly flew toward the bed, in an attempt to secure them, knowing that he had Qetz's back up.

Ganondorf attempted to fly after the dragir and utterly destroy him with the use of his dark blade, but Qetz launched at him and the two figures hit the wall hard. Ganondorf found himself pinned to the floor, the beast was too strong. Qetz roared and rose a mighty paw in an attempt to swipe Ganondorf's face, but Ganon blasted the beast away with a quick, shocking spell before the swipe was delivered.

By that time, Atsuma had already taken the child from the grasp of the hylian female, and he had ordered her to get up. They needed to be off, he had told her.

Lady Cleo did not know what to believe when the monster had taken her baby away from her too easily. The horned being had assured her that he had not come to hurt her nor her baby. Then the appearance of that robed creature had made things interesting too, and the room vibrating had her terribly scared.

But she quickly had understood that perhaps the horned monster had been sent in to save her and her child from that robed figure. She had started to obey, but that is when a blast was heard and she saw the mighty beast flying away.

Atsuma saw the same thing, but he had the pistol at the ready and aiming it at Ganondorf as he rose back up, his right hand drawing forth a nasty looking long dark blade from within his dark robes.

"Stay where you are," Atsuma shouted at him, but Master Ganondorf grinned evilly at him and lashed his left arm out, sending a wave of unknown magic his way. Atsuma was barely able to twist his body, keeping the babe from getting hit with the spell, but he felt himself getting licked fully by a funny feeling.

Nothing seemed to have happened, but soon Atsuma began to feel himself going numb from the toes. This sensation continued to course through his body slowly. Lady Cleo felt the same sensation as she remained seated on the edge of the bed, too scared to even ask what was going on.

"No, you monster!" he shouted, believing that the robed creature had beaten him after all. Enraged, he pulled the trigger and the pistol opened fire upon Ganondorf.

(Continued)

Last edited by a moderator:

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Agreed to everything, everything Hazel said. Ganondorf Vs. Atsuma..............................................................

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom