• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rise of the Dragir Sign Up Thingy

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Hmm... a short story? One of my favorite stories, "The Most Dangerous Game," is a short story. Good Luck!

Anyway, I'm just going to see if I can come up with something here...

Name: Simerus
Element: Thunder
Weapon: Daggers
Race: Furrion/Lion

Ok, so maybe I lied about the short thing...It's gonna be long, but with not too long chapters, I don't wanna scare readers away. And thanks, I need furrions. He will do fine.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
I'll take up that last hylian slot if you don't mind!:D

Name: Koroko
Element: Wind
Weapon: A fan (if you've seen Naruto and know about Temari, then you should know what the fan is like)
Race: Hylian
Clothes: Black robe (similar to that of a black mage in Final Fantasy but without the little hat)
Height: 5'2
Eyes: Green
Hair: Short and brown

Poo, ninja'd! If I knew what a sleecher was, I'd consider that.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Lol ninjad, Kokiri lol. Both of you are accepted as Hylians, I will remove a number from the Furrions. XD Thank you.

--Edit--

Also, the Sign Up has reached its deadline, so no more signings.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
Okay my turn.

Name: Tiobo Leoso (for the name I combined the The names of animal Clans you had in Spanish)(Tigre+Lobo=Tiobo)(Leon+Oso=Leoso)
Weapon: Magic
Race: Tiger Furrion.

Yosh

Razorgirl
SPOILER ALERT.

he's gonna quit this one too, lol

srsly, i'll bet anything

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Okay my turn.

Name: Tiobo Leoso (for the name I combined the The names of animal Clans you had in Spanish)(Tigre+Lobo=Tiobo)(Leon+Oso=Leoso)
Weapon: Magic
Race: Tiger Furrion.

Ok, so you were a little late? Who cares? Character accepted. :P

I really hope he'll finish that one!
But he says he will, so I believe him.

I am finishing this one...If I don't, I am calling it quits and leaving ZD.

~Btw, woke up today feeling mighty mean....so I am about to start Part 4. I'll try to work some three or more parts today, I don't guarantee them though. :lol:

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Name: Kenji
Element: Dark
Weapon: Magic (Close-range)

There, questions: Since i chose Magic as My weapon, can it be Close-ranged? Also, can i also add info that I can use some weapons, such as daggers, but not as much as magic nor as good as magic?

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Name: Kenji
Element: Dark
Weapon: Magic (Close-range)

There, questions: Since i chose Magic as My weapon, can it be Close-ranged? Also, can i also add info that I can use some weapons, such as daggers, but not as much as magic nor as good as magic?

Yeah, your magic can be close range, but I would appreciate if you submit a few attacks so I can use them in the story...sure, you can also add other info...I am open to suggestions..

Lastly, your character will appear in the upcoming part called: Pandora's Crew

Also, a reminder to me: Mirokth--name for Zeruda's character. The queen of the dragir.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
A few Attacks? Sure! Can my look be as the same as the one from the other thread? You know Blonde, mysterious and Strange...

I'll list three close range attacks:

(This is MY Signature Move, so please include this, the others, you can remove, you can even make up other attacks as you wish, but PLEASE include this) Dark Deadly Dagger Dragon Dance- Starts by spinning uncontrollably like a hurricane spin and small amounts of Dark magic are focused on the blades of the daggers. Then starts approaches the target and quickly slashes, stabs and cuts the target, like a dragon spinning around a Long waterfall. Causes Dizzyness after attack has been done.

Darkness Leech: Grabs the opponent and sucks the energy and life of the target, healing the user. Does VERY low damage.

Shadow Fists: Envelops the fists with dark magic, causing damage. Does normal Damage

Other Abilities,

Shadow Sight: Grants the user with sight from any shadow or anything that has darkness. Used as a tool of spying.

Doom Pulse: releases a Shockwave of dark energy to gain an idea of the surrounding area. Drains Health on use.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Yeah, K4, he can be Kenji, the blond guy. And yeah, your fighting style is accepted, can I say that you are a Monk and fight using the Kuma Tola style? XD

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
A Monk, No, A Mysterious Shadow Hylian Guru then yes. And By Guru I mean A guy with daggers, Dark Magic and an unpredictable attitude with Massive Mood Swings and Anger Management issues. And as for the fighting style, Just basic brawl, fights like a thug. :P The Kuma Tola Style Sounds too Fancy.

XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom