• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rise of the Dragir (Information)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Remember this story? http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showthread.php?8711-Rise-of-the-Dragir&highlight=Rise+Dragir

Rise of the Dragir, and Survival of the Fittest made up one of the longest stories I wrote. Well, I am thinking about rewriting the whole thing with new awesome characters, plot, etc. I still don't know whether it will be set in the Zelda world or not, but I am thinking I wont include the Zelda layout, for I want to work this one wholly and publish it as my first published works.

What will be new is the characters and the whole world setting, and the story in its own right. I'll probably include a princess named Melda, and her dear husband named Zink. haha, just in case you miss Zelda and Link. ;) Expect a whole lot of changes and stuff from other stories in this newer version, I promise to make it better. You'll still find some stuff from this story and SOTF, but most of it will be new material.

Anyway, I have several characters down from past sign ups. Those appearing this time around will be:

Atsuma, though with a different name.
Sammy
Magatha
Annabeth
Din Akera
Pandora
Rishian
Damera Tomahawk
Dairym Repiv
Marine Sapphire
Myrokth

And many others I wont mention because of the time, they're kind of a surprise? Whatever is clever, I'll work on the first few chapters and see what happens. If you are new or not sure if you'll make the cut, or if you just plainly wish to join this story, just leave this filled data:

Name
Race {Human, Elf, Lycan (Wolves), Ryzacor (Lizards), sorry, no dragirs, I have plenty}
Weapon of choice {Sword, Axe, Spear, Bow, etc. Even Magic is allowed and dual weapons}

Furthermore, the story title will probably be the same...or not. Depends what I come up with in the end.

Here is just a teaser of the story.

The world of Soivi is a total mess. Wars are being waged nearly everywhere, chaos and death abound in every major city, town, and villages. Corrupt leaders from the major kingdoms fight for wealth and power, and to expand their territories, caring nothing about the poor or the innocent. Many factions have risen through out the chaos, but instead of helping the needy they work for their own benefits. In these dark times risen Heroes last but days, and so hope for those who wish for change quickly diminishes. Only few are the souls that have remained pure and strong through out the chaos, seeking the gods for answers and for a change. These souls are the ones who ask themselves whether things could get any worse, because even the gods seem not to be listening. Unbeknownst to the surface folk, two demon lords have been battling for total supremacy in Hell, the dark Abyss. As things are, they couldn't have asked for a better layout on the surface realms. The races are divided, leaderless, and weak! The good folk of Soivi believe these days are dark times indeed, but compared to the storm that is yet to arrive, the happenings all around the world seem like one sunny summer day.

--Edit--Forget the above post, I've decided that it's best just to write something fresh. And so no ROTD, wait for a new story instead. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

amaterasu

Writer
wow. you started this so long ago, and got no sign ups. hope you don't mind if i try to revive it. : P

Name Chailyn Kami
Gender F
Age 15
Race Ryzacor
Weapon of choice: Elemental Magic. If not, swords.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I appreciate the sign up, Amaterasu, I really do, but I gave up on rewriting this almost as soon as I came up with the idea. I'll tell you what though, if I can get at least nine other sign ups besides you, I can rework this thing. I'm also doing this as compensation for not continuing to write on Army of the Damned, I'll sort of throw what I had in mind writing for that one in this one as well, and so I'd be killing two birds with one stone. The sign ups are required in order for me to replace most of Atsuma's dragir party, if I can get those, the story would be reworked in a snap since it will only be rewritten with new stuff and new characters. I'll be keeping my eye out, if I get the sign ups, then expect me to rewrite this story, if I don't, then forget it. :P

--Oh yeah, did I mention I would keep the WW Zelda format? I will.

Keyari

翼のエルフ
Here you go Ats...

Name: Tekara
Race: Elf
Weapon of choice: Bow and Twin Curved Daggers.
Side: Good

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Here you go Ats...

Name: Tekara
Race: Elf
Weapon of choice: Bow and Twin Curved Daggers.

Well thanks Keyari, you just helped us out here. I would really like to rewrite this story, so I hope other people step up and join.

I will go ahead and post this info here, maybe it will draw more people to sign up.

Atsuma is a young, parentless dragir who is in the middle of his academy training. Before they can become known as elite warriors, a dragir must go through many years of preparation and they must overcome many obstacles. As this is happening, Dragiria is fighting a war against neighboring Slyria, where the gorgons reside. Because the dragir have always protected the weak humans and hylians, Slyria allies itself with Ganon and his forces in order to rout the dragon folk, however, two sages become aware of this joining of forces and warn the Dragir Queen. Since all elite forces are being used in the war, the queen calls for a desperate plan, and so she orders that the best five warriors and best five mages from the academies be called forth. And the story begins there.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Name: Rynika Elite
Race: Dragir
Weapons: Two Large Swords and a Shield.

I guess I can be a Dragir for you.;)

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Here is a more detailed sign up sheet. Remember, Atsuma needs some dragir friends, so if any of you wish to be in the squad, sign up as such. I really don't need ten overall, I can take even five dragir and be good about it.

Name:
Race: (Dragir, Hylian/Elf/Human, Gerudo, Fairy, Zora, Korok, Rito are allowed)
Weapons: (Choose a weapon style or just magic)
Side: (Good or evil)

Name: Damera Tomahawk
Race: Dragir
Weapons: 2 gold swords with green hilts, ability to create thunder/lightning with the swords
Other: friend of Atsuma's (is it okay if he travels with him?)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
(is it okay if he travels with him?)

Yeah, I mean...they will like be together from the start and until the end of the story. :P Not only them two but those other dragir in the group.

For everyone's information, the story takes place in ancient Hyrule, where the land was still whole and not like the islands you find in WW. I'll probably be including Nayru, Farore, Din, Ruto, and some other characters I hardly know about, I'll make it work somehow. ;)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
should I repost my sign up? (accept in Dragir form) :P
Yes, Vatti, that would be a good idea, I was just going to assign you as a dragir, but feel free to add your character sign up, that way you tell me exactly what you want your character to be.

On another note, I have enough characters already. Bigelover88 is still to submit her character, but regardless, I wont be taking any other sign ups at this moment. Some characters from the old story will be returning, some will be doing it in a different role though, and most of the old characters are going bye-bye. When I get Veeka's character, everything will be ready for me to start writing. Expect the story soon, and thanks to all those who joined. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom