• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ridley Vs. Bowser Vs. Ganon

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Ganondorf and Bowser are pretty slow, a pretty bid disadvantage they have. I don't think Bowser stands a chance against anyone. However, he can fly if he uses his helicopter thing. Ganondorf, however, has been shown that he can only be killed by two things, the silver arrows and the master sword, neither of which Bowser or Ridley posses. This means that Ridley and Bowser cannot even attack him. So I'd say Ganondorf wins.

Djinn

and Tonic
Honestly I cannot see any scenario where Bowser could survive much less defeat either of the two. Even if we ignore speed, strength, weapons, and overall toughness, Bowser is typically defeated by fire. Either Mario's fireballs or falling in lava. Well Ridley in a few appearances is found standing around in lava and breathes fire. Ganon also uses fire in a lot of his attacks. So Bowser does not even have a chance.

So this would be brought down to Ridley and Ganon.

I believe Ridley's speed advantage and durability would help him defeat Ganon. While Ganon can bring more abilities and attacks to the fight, Ridley is normally defeated by an incredible amount of missiles fired straight into his face or in his mouth to put down. And even then he still survives these encounters and the explosion of the planet he was on. Ganon while tough and commands a large amount of power can still be taken down using normal conventional weapons and attacks. The Master sword might be powerful but I doubt it compares to little over a hundred guided missiles in total destructive power. But since it takes a silver arrow to finally kill him I doubt Ridley could finish him off completely.

So the way I see it, Ridley defeats Ganon in a straight up fight but takes a lot of damage in the process. But since he lacks silver arrows he does not kill Ganon. Just a tough throwdown with Ridley flying away to parts unknown. While Ganon will get back up a few minutes later vowing revenge in the future.

Caeda

Keyblade Master
First Bowser would be beaten by Ridley in a 30 second battle. Then Ganondorf would show up and blast Ridley with the Triforce of Power, thus becomeing the winner. After that Link and Zelda would warp in and work together to beat Ganondorf, with Link ultimely stabing the Master Sword in Ganon's head. Link pulls out the sword and they leave as Ganondorf gets sucked into the Sacred Realm.

That's all there is to it.

Arkatox

Travelling Outcast
People, I am not kidding when I say, Ganon would win.

This is not about who we think the coolest is. If anyone here has played Twilight Princess, they'd know that Ganon would win. He has God-like powers. He could crush Bowser with a single punch, even if Bowser defended. He found drop Ridley to the ground with such little effort.

"But Ganon didn't completely, utterly destroy Link so easily, did he?" No, but Link was the Chosen One, AND he carried the Master Sword (such an original name for a sword). There's a reason why Link beat Ganon.

Geez, people, play Zelda, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom