• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ridley Vs. Bowser Vs. Ganon

Kirino

Tatakae
The battle of the beasts! Who would win if all three fought together? And by Ganon I mean his beast form. I think Ridley would win. I doubt Bowser would even be able to land a hit on Ridley since he's so fast. And Ridley could probably dodge most of Ganon's attacks and if Ridley struck his tail into Ganons belly he's done for.What about you?

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
i don't know but i say ridley(even though i never heard of him) because you said he is fast but with boswer's army of koopas and bowser mega form(only seen in super smash bros. brawl) he would chuck ganon to oblivion and he would take ganon's trident and with it ridley might shoot some kind of ranged attack and bowser could use a koopa to use as a defense and he could use koopas like a lot of soccer balls and soon ridley would then get tripped and get stunned by koopas and bowser would squash him so i really think bowser would be winner

By Ridley, I assume you mean his organic form.
Gannon would win. He's got a trident, black magic, two double-bladed swords, and teleportation.
Bowser's fat, slow, weak, and can only breathe fire. His shell could easily be crushed by Ridley's tail or Gannon the hulking beast.
Ridley's fast, he can fly, he can drill with his tail, and breathes fire. However, he's big enough so that Gannon's black magic can hit him. Also, fast flying will never match teleportation.
Oh, and if you change Ridley to any other form, they're all metal (thus flammable), electrical (cutting a wire is instant death), and heavier, therefore slower and not as deft with flight.
HOWEVER, supposing Bowser was Giga Bowser, he would have higher chances of winning due to matching Gannon's size, approximate strength, and better defense. Thicker/tougher shell, bigger/stronger spikes, bigger claws, more fire, stronger fire, and larger mass, making him vulnerable, but he compensates for that with a tougher shell and more power. Gannon would still have black magic and weapons, but Bowser would get a better victory chance.

...OH! Fanboyism! I totally forgot! Bowser has black magic too! He can conjur hammers and turn things to stone! Read the SMB1 manual, he turned everyone but the Mario Bros and Peach to stone. He can't turn Ridley and Gannon to stone, but he can turn their weapons and attacks (minus Ridley's tail) to stone, thus significantly weakening them. And if Mario can break those stones, I'm pretty sure Bowser'll have no trouble decimating his geo-fied threats.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
that could be right and bowser(from super mario galaxy) can use dark magic to teleport and spin and with his power stars can fly thus making him stronger and can stun the other two and combimed with giga he is ultra strong

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
what about ganons flame choke before ridley could get near him ganon would flame choke or spin around with his trident thus making it impossable for ridley to hit him without getting himself killed

Kirino

Tatakae
what about ganons flame choke before ridley could get near him ganon would flame choke or spin around with his trident thus making it impossable for ridley to hit him without getting himself killed

This is Ridley.Ridley would go so fast Ganon would never get even close to flame choking him.And Ridley's razor sharp tail could easily destroy Ganons trident.Ridley is also very intellegent even though he just looks like a mindless beast.Also he's almost twice the size of Ganon's beast form.

Bowser is powerful, but lacks intelligence. Ridley is a mastermind, a smart creature and has a speed, power, and a fire breath on his side. Ganon is ferocious, but he's also smart. The advantage Ganon obviously has is magic. Depending on what game you play Bowser has magic, but he's far too dumb to do good use of his advantages. So I would say Ridley and Bowser would finally face each other. A tough battle ensues... but I'm sure Ganon had som advantages, been immortal and all. His biggest strength is obviously that the only way to kill him is to use the light arrows and the Master Sword. So I'm not sure Ridley could take him down so easily. And because he's evil, he cannot wield the power to defect Ganon. Though if we are fair and we take that advantage to Ganon it would be a battle that only one of them would win, just barely.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
dont forget bowser and become a spiked ball and somehow ridley brang me over to thinking about spiro then spiro made me think of his ally cant remember her name

This is Ridley.Ridley would go so fast Ganon would never get even close to flame choking him.And Ridley's razor sharp tail could easily destroy Ganons trident.Ridley is also very intellegent even though he just looks like a mindless beast.Also he's almost twice the size of Ganon's beast form.
However, regardless of his form, Gannon always has dark magic, and magic doesn't rely on speed. Ridley, as intelligent and fast as he is, is unable to avoid lock-on magic attacks. Also, Ridley is made of organic material; his tail would probably dent Bowsers shell, but not cut it. If Ridley's tail can't cut Samus' armor, Bowser's shell is just as difficult to break. Even then, Ridley can always just pick Bowsers up and throw him if he can get past dark magic, fire, and hammers.
I still thing Gannon is going to win with B magic though. If you need an explanation; think of how in OoT his laser balls targeted you, think of how in TP his electric balls locked on to you, and think of how in just about any Phantom Gannon fight (Phantom Gannon is a weaker version of Gannon, and therefore shares similar powers) he sends out a magic attack that lock onto you. You had to use your sacred sword to deflect it. Ridley not only can't avoid it, but also can't deflect it; last I checked, tails, claws, and/or fire breath don't qualify as strong swords.

butterbiscuit

- Do Not Eat -
Bowser would obviously not win, as he is too slow and not smart. I don't know much about Ridley, but I'd say Ganon. Ganon could destroy Ridley in beast form.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
Bowser a lot like Ridley, except he is slow and not the brightest, so Ridley would definately beat bowser. With Ganons magic, intelligence, and the Triforce, I think he would beat Ridley. Also it takes the Masters sword and Light/silver arrows to kill Ganon.

yea it does it also takes the sages to kill him

Correction: the Sages seal Ganondorf away, they never kill him. The only time he was killed was in the first Zelda, in which he is slain by the Silver Arrow and Magic Sword.

Bowser a lot like Ridley, except he is slow and not the brightest, so Ridley would definately beat bowser. With Ganons magic, intelligence, and the Triforce, I think he would beat Ridley. Also it takes the Masters sword and Light/silver arrows to kill Ganon.

Regardless, in the SSB games, Ganon is kill-able by non-Zelda weapons such as a flaming punch, fire breath, lasers, and ice-cubes. If those can kill Ganon, I'm pretty sure Ridley's powerful tail, jaws, and atomic breath in addition to agility, would probably leave that fight a little more open. Though Bowser is still heavy, relatively inept at varied combat, and dumb as dirt, so I think both Ridley and Ganon could kill him.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Honestly, this is the way I see it: Ridley pwns Bowser with all it's super sharp claws and tails and stuff, while Ganon ends up in a stalemate with Ridley. Either that, or it's a VERY long battle between Ganon and Ridley before Ridley dies because, let's face it, with the Triforce of Power he is nigh invulnrable to everything that isn't the Master Sword or Light/Silver Arrows. And Ridley would probably be pretty tough to kill with a Trident and fire bats and balls of magic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom