• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Riddle Me This...

funnier6

Courage~
Ah, gotcha. Wasn't sure if that was what she was referring to. I think I have an idea of the answer now, but I'll leave it to another user since I guessed already.

There's no limit on guessing just so you know. Well in the OP it does say to wait for someone else but I don't think we're enforcing that.

Mido

Version 1
There's no limit on guessing just so you know. Well in the OP it does say to wait for someone else but I don't think we're enforcing that.

Oh, is that so? I should probably have read the rules a bit better! :eek:

Is it the smug dancing couple like the one from OOT's marketplace that have the game hut thing in castle town?

funnier6

Courage~
Oh, is that so? I should probably have read the rules a bit better! :eek:

Is it the smug dancing couple like the one from OOT's marketplace that have the game hut thing in castle town?

Yes, Honey and Darling to be exact, though they run their minigame in MM. Or at least, I don't think they have one in OoT o_O

Congratss

Mido

Version 1
Yes, Honey and Darling to be exact, though they run their minigame in MM. Or at least, I don't think they have one in OoT o_O

Congratss

They don't have one in OOT, that much I can say. But I didn't realize those were their names! XD I just though they were using endearing terms! Good show!

*repeated slamming of head on desk*

Honestly, I have no idea for a riddle right now, so if you want to take the reins, go for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom