• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Riddle Me This...

Welcome to the Riddle Thread! The goal is to leave either a series of lines or pictures that will hint at a character, enemy, item, dungeon, etc in any Zelda game. I've also added the ability to post riddles about other series, but you MUST tell others what series the riddle is from in order to do so. Try not to make your riddles too easy, but also try not to make them unbearably hard. If no one guesses right within 5-10 posts, feel free to add on another line or two in another post to further hint your riddle's answer or just give a separate hint such at "from a 3d game". If someone guesses right, let them know in a post and then it'll be their turn to post a riddle.

As per the rules of the forum, please try not to double post. I'm also adding the rule: if you do not post your riddle within 3 hours, you will automatically pass up your turn and your riddle slot will go up for grabs for the first to claim it.

I'll start us off.

In this place of stone I wait, to take your soul is my fate.
My servants gather all around, you hear their screeching horrid sound.
All mortal men fear my face, as I put them in their place.
But you carry that awful blight, I simply cannot stand that light.

Have at it!

Last edited:
All incorrect so far. But funnier6 is in the ball park with his idea. Here's another hint.

Baseball-bat-baseball-clip-art-for-kids-image.png

open-grave.jpg

Last edited:
Correct! So now you can either choose to keep the riddle or toss it up for grabs.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
In a hideout I wait
Hoping to change Hyrule's fate
I've been here for quite a while
Are you Ready for This Trial?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom