• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Richard's Sprite Shop

B

Blaze Hero

I usually do one of these when I sign up for a new forum, to sort of get people to know me a little better. Anyways, I'm a spriter, and I enjoy making pixel art. Request something, and I'll see if I can do it. I'm mostly accustomed to making Pokemon-related sprites, but I'll try anything within reason. Here are some examples of my work:

dragonjolt4.png
crystalscizor10.png
akatsukidemoniaza.png
khluke.png
(Keyblade made by me)
majorasmask.png
linkenvsskullkidm2.png
(Hat, Sword, Shield, Moon, and Majora's Mask made by me)

So yeah, feel free to request things. Can be simple like a recolor of something, or more detailed, like a character holding a weapon or something.

Hmm... Looks like you're pretty good with sprites here. What program do you use? I use MS Paint and I think sprites come out the best on there. I like the moon the best though, as it's the only complete one you made. :yes:

B

Blaze Hero

Thanks. Yeah, I use MS Paint. I find Paint.net to be overly complicated, though it does have some good uses once in a while.

But yeah, still feel free to request things. ^_^;

If I could make a suggestion for a good program. I would suggest Articons Pro. You can download a free month trial for free.

Also, do you think that you could make me a Mewtwo holding the sword that Fierce Deity Link uses?

HylianPancake

The Pancake Pokemon
Whoa, these are amazing! I wish I had the talent and patience to do stuff like this. ^_^;;

Anyway, do you think you could make me a sprite of the Loftwings from Skyward Sword? I would truly appreciate it, sir!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom