• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rhythm Gaming?

YMIA

You Said Forever
Does anybody still play any form of rhythm game? These could be anything from DDR, FlashFlashRevolution, Stepmania, Osu!, Beatmania, ReRave, Guitar Hero, you name it!

I've played FlashFlashRevolution and Stepmania for a little under 7 years, and I still enjoy them to this day. I also play around with Guitar Hero from time to time.

(This is an example of Stepmania by the way, it's essentially DDR for your fingers on a keyboard, it's me playing.)
[video=youtube;nvCatK-67uY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvCatK-67uY[/video]

Do you still play any rhythm games? Which do you play? How long have you played them?

キラ

Yo!
I have always loved playing Rock Band or Guitar Hero. I can play guitar and bass on expert and it's really fun.

I have played Osu! before but it sucked on my computer because it was old so it made the game laggy.

But, my girlfriend got a new laptop. I think I may download it right now! :D

Skunk

Floof
I'm not really into the rhythm genre, however I did like Theatrerhythm Final Fantasy(if that counts as a thing).

Sheik

:the:
I used to love Guitar Hero. I was really good at it.

But then the GH3 disc got all scratched up and, well, that's the end of that.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I play Guitar Hero and Rock Band quite often. I can play every instrument on expert.

I also play DDR on occasion, but that is one that I kind of suck at... XD

My first rhythm game was Donkey Konga. :yes:

Ganondork

goo
I love Audiosurf 2. It lets me take music from my computer, generates a track, and I can do a variety of game modes. The community is very active, and they make new game modes and skins every day. If anyone wants a good rhythm game, I would recommend this one in a heartbeat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom