• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Rewards Tile

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Yup, i thought we needed one on the reward tiles you earn from the slaying of Skulltulas. How many have you unlocked and how have you found them?

I only have the True Partners Illustration and it's according Tile and i love the mission. Yea it's annoying scrapping with 5 heroes but at the same time it's 2-3 level if you have EXP+ on your weapon and you can farm the heroes as needed (good for zelda mebbe). You also earn 40k rupees off the fight as well. It is literally an endgame leveler. maybe 70+

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
1) I got all the Skulltulas on hard and am missing 2 pieces of the picture with Ganon. Where are they? o_O

2) What's the reward for all 100?

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
No clue to either i haven't got em all i am refering to the Friends together one i said in my post its the only one i got.

What's the reward for all 100?
Beat one reward map and gat a costume for Link. Beat all 5 reward maps (not including the DLC one) and get a 2nd costume for Link. As far as I know you don't need A rank. As I got the first costume on a B rank.
Well that's what I heard about beating all 5 of them, as I am still collecting skulltulas.

Maikeru

Piper of Time
I have 107 right now. The 20 you get for the True Partners, give you a Zora Tunic after you beat the reward level, then beating the other four reward levels after the next 80 skulltulas, gives you a Goron tunic.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
I have 107 right now. The 20 you get for the True Partners, give you a Zora Tunic after you beat the reward level, then beating the other four reward levels after the next 80 skulltulas, gives you a Goron tunic.

....Well that's a rip off.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
I just beat them all. Yes, you don't need A ranks. (I got four Bs and a C.) I'm pretty happy with the prizes. The "Evil Power" illustration is great for farming Volga, Wizzro, Ganondorf, Ghirahim, Zant, and Cia. "Boss Rush" is really hard (that's the one I got a C on). "Chosen by Fate" is decent for farming Ghirahim, Zant, Ganondorf, and Ganon - It's an Adventure Battle but it's pretty easy, not much to do besides kill each of them.

@DarkestLink, I believe they're in Adventure Mode. Couldn't tell you which missions though, wish I'd kept track.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom