• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Reviving the Ancient Robots

i liked the robots and its kind of sad that you couldnt revisit them in the past (when passing through the gate of time) to see it all in color :P

Arkatox

Travelling Outcast
I didn't actually want to, because all those robots are very rude to Link. Especially the on that you actually do revive. It would be awful having a ton of rude little robots going around insulting people.

They were rude because they were busy. That's like saying you wouldn't revive an extinct race just because you don't like them.

I would have loved to have revived Skipper and his crew as well, but it would have been a little depressing wouldn't it? He would be out of his little skipper job since there would no longer be any oceans for him to sail.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Actually I did. And I had enough of Ancient Flowers to revive a small group. I could always go to Lanayru Dessert and get more if I ever wanted to. It's too bad I couldn't.

Arkatox

Travelling Outcast
I would have loved to have revived Skipper and his crew as well, but it would have been a little depressing wouldn't it? He would be out of his little skipper job since there would no longer be any oceans for him to sail.

The world wasn't oceanless. I'm sure they could find another part of the world to travel to. One with oceans.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
I'd like to figure out a way to cultivate the Ancient Flowers in the present, to revive the species/keep it from going extinct... revive the Ancient Robots and use them for things - and the less rude ones, I could huggle. Well, provided they don't shock me or something. Oh, the possiblities for Hyrule's technology if those little guys could be brought back! What is in their memory banks? Such wonders!

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Aww. I'm glad someone else had that thought as well. I thought "Hm. This must mean there's going to be a quest where I have to revive the other robots!" but alas no. Which disappointed me. I would have loved to revive them and see them live in the new Lanayru, but at the same time, it would be rather sad. Everything they knew is gone. They'd have to start over again which may not be possible. The sand sea is an ocean of sand. The grasslands are sandy plains and there's not really much left of what once was. It's really saddening. Maybe it's best that they're trapped in the past. You know. With the place they knew and loved.

Heh heh. I'm looking too much into this. But it's all very interesting. Building lives around fictional characters and imagining how things are/were. :P

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I actually liked the robots. yes they were rude (not all of them) but they were hard workers. The coolest robot was the Captain of the ship in my opinion. I wish there was a way to keep them all alive and help them all out and revive them. They should have made a quest about that

How could I never thought of this? *facepalm* It's so true. I wanted these robots to live again, and there are lots of ancient flowers to help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom