• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Review This Song, Then Post Another!

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
Alright, lets see if this works out. This is a fun way to share both music and tastes in music, as well as voicing your opinion. Don't take it too seriously, though. Alright, so here's the rules:

This is where you can judge others for their terrible taste in music and then submit your own terrible taste in music!

Simple enough, I guess. Review the song suggested in the post above yours (assuming you can find it on youtube or wherever). Just tell us what you think, maybe give it an X/10 rating. Then suggest a song for the next person to review. If you feel like it, including a link to youtube in your suggestion would be awesome'

Don't flame others, obviously, and don't get all upset if someone doesn't like your song. But surely the members of ZD are more mature than that. Also, don't just post X/10, give a reason. Heck, move it to polls or something if that gets bad.

POST AT LEAST ONE SENTENCE EXPLAINING WHY YOU LOVE OR HATE A SONG.

I'll start us off:

Smashing Pumpkins - Mayonnaise

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom