• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Reverse Order Run????

Hey guys its Elick with another Rare Find!!!! There is this guy who is a Huge Fan of OOT! So huge that he is collecting EVERY VERSION of it! THATS INSANE!!!!!! Anyway he also is a Ninja Speed runner at it! Thought it's not a RougeYoshi Run, This guy is going through the Game's Dungeons in REVERSE ORDER!!!!!! Don't Believe me? Here is a Link to his channel on the Youtubes, with the First Video loaded up for you guys! http://www.youtube.com/user/aleckermit#p/u/56/Bja-5GIuWKU This is an interesting run and I'm going to watch it all. Are you guys going to try a run like that? It Might breath new life to the already Played to Death OOT! (Which it's getting there for me.) If so tell me! :)

Last edited:

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
I found those videos a long time ago. I'm disappointed that he hasn't posted a new RDO video in a while.:dry: Why can't everyone on the internet have no social life?:P

I wish I could do that myself. I'm STILL stuck on the Door of Time skip. If I could do that I would be able to do everything else he did in the videos.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I've seen all these TAS, reverse Bottle Adventure, etc etc etc type runs but all the things required (megaflipping, Swordless Link, bottle swapping, clipping, DoT Skip and others) are just so darn hard to do! Like, I know how to megaflip and superslide, but the DoT skip is nigh impossible unless you have a lot of patience, got lucky, or are using some sorta computer to aid you!

Farore

Goddess of Courage
Wow, this guy really has some skill! His commentary is quite enjoyable as well. Thanks for pointing his website out!

Clash

Super Melee Brawler
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:Pretty interesting. I like it.

Oh my goodness... I might be in love. lol Just kidding of course, but as soon as he mentioned Alka Seltzer in the first video, I was hooked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom