• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Reunions Between Zelda and Link

L

Loftwing

What did you think about the reunions that Link and Zelda had every once in a while? Did you get a little emotional after Zelda told you what was going on and blessed the Master Sword then locked herself up until you came back for her? What is your favorite quote from the reunions?

I thought the reunions were kind of nice especially the one after the Lanayru Mining Facility where you got the harp. Every time Zelda and Link would meet up I would get a little happy that I got to see the princess again but once she left there was just like a passion to get Zelda back especially after Ghirahim takes Zelda back into the past to finally resurrect Demise. The little scene with the blessing of the master sword and stuff was a little sad. I didn't really cry but i got really sad since Link kept on banging on the glass and Zelda just kept on talking. My favorite quote is the one Zelda tells Link before she locks herself up.

"When Demise is finally gone,there will be no more need for the seal that binds him and then I'll be able to wake up. So I'm going to ask you a favor, sleepyhead. Ever since we were kids, I'd always be the one to wake you up when you slept in. But this time, when all of this is over, will you come wake me up?"

Feral

The Drifter
Spoiler:At the end, Zelda cries when its finally over. I was angry Link didn't run over and hug her. :mad:

each time was like a happiness boost for link (and for me i'll admit) then it would strucken with sadness when she left or in cased her self when she encased herself i almost cried (i'll admit that) then after that cut seen i was pumped for the next part of the game and just started killing everything in my path =)

I remember when I got to that part where she asks Link to wake her up, I was sick and it was painful to cry, so I tried really hard not to but alas I still cried. I loved occasional seeing Zelda during the game. I think it would have been really boring if we hadn't seen her so often... it kept reminding us why we were down there in the first place. I love it!

I cried when she blessed the master sword and locked herself away. Alot. And I was extremely angry when Impa wouldn't let her come to see you in the first reunion! It was so frustrating, truly they only needed a minute or two but Inpa is to stuck up to let them! Later I realized the reasons and I won't spoil anything else,, but at the time it was still really anger inducing :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom