• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Return to Gensokyo RP

DarkAssassinXer

Dweller of the Clockwork
Alrighty everyone! The story of Fang and Xer will be continuing in this thread. What's going on you might ask? They are about to cross over to the border of Xer's homeland, Gensokyo. This roleplay will feature Touhou characters that I will need some people to roleplay as. I will allow about 1-2 OC's aside from Xer and Fang, but nothing more. If you still would like to join this roleplay as a touhou character and need options on who to choose or would like knowledge about a character, feel free to VM or PM me! As for OC's, please fill out the following and IF ACCEPTED, you may begin replying/posting.

Name:
Race:
Backstory:
Powers:

As for the rules, I will be somewhat strict with these so PLEASE do not break any of these.

1. No trolling or spamming.
2. No god-modding/being a gary-stu/mary-sue.
3. Do not continue to post if NOT accepted.
4. Have fun and if any of you have problems with something or someone, just message me in a PM and I will take care of it.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Name: Liam
Race: Human
Backstory: He was in the adventure that they're coming home from. He decided to tag along.
Powers: Minor magical skill.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((You did not fail! Maybe you could mention what Touhou characters you need, then peopole could have an easier idea of who to pick.))

((Is Rento welcome on this joerny? ))

Age: unknown, (( time travel and shapeshifting and being a Kokori REALLY mess up ones being able to know how old they are XD )) looks like this now
dfzxhh.jpg

Race: unkown, he forgot after years of shapeshifting
Backstory: events of AW
Weapons: Shapeshifting, potions
Strengths: smart, has REALLY good aim,
Weaknesses: getting startled, DEADLY tantrums due to shapeshifting, depression

Last edited:

DarkAssassinXer

Dweller of the Clockwork
((I'll handle the touhou characters I suppose.))

"Alright everyone, listen up. My world isn't like hyrule, it's much more dangerous. There are demons, youkai, even gods that have catastrophic powers. Be careful what you say, because anything can trigger a fight. And always stay beside me, none of you have danmaku bullets yet. And Rento... Never shapeshift, ever. It'll attract wild youkai and my mother will NOT like that."

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((I never signed up technically, but WOO YOLO.))

Fang looked impressed. "Well." She said. "This place is gonna be fun."

Rento signed " Okay... " he said wearing sunglasses and decided he wanted to take the form of a 13 year old from now on, gaining the atatude of a spoiled teenager aswell " I won't, "

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom