• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Return of the Shadow Temple

geek4887

The Unknown
Ok...So, who loved the Shadow Temple? I did. It was pretty cool. It was as closest to an M-rated Zelda we've got. I mean, there was blood on the floors, torture chambers, and the whole lot! Not saying that it should return, but, what do you guys think? Do you want another "Shadow Temple"? How interested are you seeing a temple like that with the graphic capability of the WiiU? Please discuss! :D

seahawk1

Guardian of Koholint
I loved the shadow temple because of the intense puzzles and lack of to many enemies. I'd love to see another like it

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
I absolutely loved the Shadow Temple in OoT! By far one of my favorite dungeons of all time. The first thing that captured me was the music; it was stunning! Very slow but rhythmic, which gave it just the right touch. Constantly peeking around corners because you never knew what dangers ebbed somewhere. Loved it. I would enjoy seeing it again! In fact, I'll probably throw a hissy-fit if it's not in SS. :( Hopefully the Wii graphics will be able to retain the detail in the game. Otherwise my Wii will have a hissy-fit instead. Anyways, my love for the new game will skyrocket if a Shadow Temple is within!

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Ok...So, who loved the Shadow Temple? I did. It was pretty cool. It was as closest to an M-rated Zelda we've got. I mean, there was blood on the floors, torture chambers, and the whole lot! Not saying that it should return, but, what do you guys think? Do you want another "Shadow Temple"? How interested are you seeing a temple like that with the graphic capability of the WiiU? Please discuss!

I can't say that i loved it. The place scared the crap out of me when I was a young boy, the ReDeads especially. However now I can appreciate the place without it creeping me out too much I would love to see the return of such a temple. I would like to see the return of Dead hand as well, he was an excellent miniboss and with today's gameplay mechanics they could do something really interesting with him and his hands. I would like to see this kind of place with the high quality visuals the Wii U can offer. A style like the E3 tech demo would be able to really make a place like that look as creepy today as it would have been back then.

geek4887

The Unknown
This was such a place where Ganon's words really struck me as the "history of Hyrule will be written in blood...". I'm really interested in seeing that, huh? With the new technology and the innovative minds of Nintendo, I wonder what they can do? I guess for the WiiU they can use the tablet as the lens of truth, or something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom