• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Return of the hero of time

i think that the next game should countinue the hero of time story he is the best link and most interesting

I think it would be an intersting idea to have the new Zelda pick up in Termina, and thus Link has to find some way out of there. Along the way you end up in another land that's a lot larger then Hyrule, with many towns.

Then, you have to find some way back into Hryule. I think the fact of returning to Hyrule would have nice, nastalgic effect on fans, albeit hardcore fans.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
i dont think it would be wise to continue with the hero of time. he got to save Hyrule, he got to save Termina, give the spotlight to someone else. if anything, add more games to the adult timeline, because it is severely lacking compared to the other side. continue with games AFTER adult hero of time. and remember that child link is not the hero of time in the child timeline, because he gets sent back to before he even travels through time so no one knows him as the hero of time except for him.

Well I think that while most of the Zelda games to me seem to have their Link's story conclude. The end of Majora Mask left Link to continue is journey, which to me it felt as though the Hero of Time's story had one last adventure to tell. I know its unlikely but it would be cool to see where he travels next ending with him becoming an adult and back in Hyrule. Which would eventually lead into the future that is Twilight Princess.

Well I think that while most of the Zelda games to me seem to have their Link's story conclude. The end of Majora Mask left Link to continue is journey, which to me it felt as though the Hero of Time's story had one last adventure to tell. I know its unlikely but it would be cool to see where he travels next ending with him becoming an adult and back in Hyrule. Which would eventually lead into the future that is Twilight Princess.

Actually, waldo, if you watch some timelines on Youtube and here, you would know that The Hero of Time is TP Link's father, and if you watch oarinahero10's video, you'd know that he thinks that Malon is TP Link's mom, and that the stalfos-looking guy is the hero of time. Here's a link to the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2g65jL3HDg

Beeker

Wild Card
I'm not sure whether this would be a good idea. All we know about what happens after Majora's Mask is that Link leaves Termina and continues in his search for Navi. Whether something happens to him or not, we don't exactly know, but he already has saved both Termina and Hyrule at this point. Unless he randomly stumbles on another land/villain, I don't see too much happening.

I do think Zemen's idea is interesting. Between the end of OoT on the adult side and Wind Waker, the only thing that happens is the flood. Though I'm not too sure on how exactly a game could be put in between those two points, as there was no hero to save the people(when Ganon returned).

I agree with that point. I enjoyed every time I got to see the Hero's Spirit to learn new moves. Malon being his mother however is just a theory I think it does make sense but cant say for sure that it is like we can say the Hero's Spirit is his father. My statement wasn't about Twilight Princess though it was about the Hero of Time making his way back to Hyrule going through some new land. At the end of Majoras Mask Link rides Epona away. I would just like to see where he goes next seeing as Link still had not found his "friend" he was searching for.

All this. Untrue. It has no evidence.

The Hero of Time is not TP Link's father.
The Hero of Time is also not the Hero's Shade.
And Malon is definitely not TP Link's Mom

OoT and TP are hundreds of years apart, being the father of TP Link is impossible.

I think the Hero's Shade could be the Hero of Time but I think your right with the others

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
That is totally your opinion. Personally, I think they should move on to something else. MM has many mysteries and theory us fans can make out of it, so I think it should stay that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom