• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Return of Master Kohga

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
I thought he was one of the most memorable characters in the game
He kind of falls flat for me just because of how big a joke the Yiga already are. They're supposedly these powerful ninjas that went full murder cult and swore loyalty to Ganon, but they're just banana lusted goons with an idiot for a leader. I guess I'm just looking for a more serious threat.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
He kind of falls flat for me just because of how big a joke the Yiga already are. They're supposedly these powerful ninjas that went full murder cult and swore loyalty to Ganon, but they're just banana lusted goons with an idiot for a leader. I guess I'm just looking for a more serious threat.
Yeah I know what you mean. Would have loved a serious evil Sheikah tribe and more serious tone overall but BoTW is generally quite light-hearted even in the post apocalyptic setting, nobody even lives in fear and misery, unlike the inhabitants of Elden Ring or Dark Souls' worlds.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
Yeah I know what you mean. Would have loved a serious evil Sheikah tribe and more serious tone overall but BoTW is generally quite light-hearted even in the post apocalyptic setting, nobody even lives in fear and misery, unlike the inhabitants of Elden Ring or Dark Souls' worlds.
I kind of look at Elden Ring's world as the sort of tone I wish BotW had aimed for. Ganon has returned and the world is wrong. It's coming apart at the seams. The Calamity literally permeates Hyrule's soil and all you can do is try and hold things together.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I kind of look at Elden Ring's world as the sort of tone I wish BotW had aimed for. Ganon has returned and the world is wrong. It's coming apart at the seams. The Calamity literally permeates Hyrule's soil and all you can do is try and hold things together.
I wrote a blog in a similar vein to this a year or so ago:
(Granted, you replied at the time, Bowsette, but I thought it might be interesting to those who didn't see it when I first wrote it)

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom