• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Return of Master Kohga

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
The strong! The burly! The one! The only! Master Kohga!...What if he isn't dead?

In BoTW he falls down a pit and a large ball drops on top of him, however this popular character returns in Age of Calamity and may even be a different incarnation.

So i suspect they may bring Kohga back in ToTK in some form. Whether it be a successor or to have the original survive his fall or even to be revived by Ganondorf.

What do you think the chances are of seeing Master Kohga again and how do you think they might bring him back if he does indeed return?

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
The strong! The burly! The one! The only! Master Kohga!...What if he isn't dead?

In BoTW he falls down a pit and a large ball drops on top of him, however this popular character returns in Age of Calamity and may even be a different incarnation.

So i suspect they may bring Kohga back in ToTK in some form. Whether it be a successor or to have the original survive his fall or even to be revived by Ganondorf.

What do you think the chances are of seeing Master Kohga again and how do you think they might bring him back if he does indeed return?
That cutscene was two comedic to convince me he died lol. Maybe he gets Darth Maul-ed?
Tho him coming back in would feel repetitive

If he is brought back, I hope he is made somewhat more of a challenge. BotW Kohga is probably the weakest boss in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom