• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Zelda Resources - BS

NoRush

Soldier, Royal Family
I was just wandering around in the Resources area and I found a piece called BS for LoZ, in Japanese only.

Is it necessary to watch this or know about this information in order to play the game, or even better understand it. I'm about to begin my guide-less adventure on what I hear is one of the hardest Zelda games to beat 100% so I want to make sure I have all the info. I can get.

Even if it's not essential, is it worth watching?

CUCCOMASTER

..and all things will end
first, LoZ is not the hardest zelda game out there. i think most of those are just instruction booklets, gameplay, controls, etc. and if i'm not looking in the right spot, i cant find the video. so you could send me a link. besides, if its in japanese, with no translation, its probably just an interview or a non-important video. i don't know exactly what BS stands for, but i have a pretty good idea of it when i read those two letters.

CUCCOMASTER

..and all things will end
it looks like just an altered version of the original legend of zelda. and it looks as if its sort of a walkthrough. i don't think its important

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom