• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Resident Evil Theory Thread

F

fox534

Resident Evil (also known as Bio hazard to Japan and Europe) has been one of the most fascinating looks into a zombie outbreak. It has been keeping Capcom alive for a while. now lets cut to the chase. I believe your here for theories, this one is about Albert Wesker. He started the S.T.A.R.S team,An advanced team of... you could call them officers. They were put into action to investigate the arklay mansion. When on their way they crash did Albert Wesker Sabotage it for an excuse to go to the mansion.

F.Y.I. Submit your own theory's.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Resident Evil (also known as Bio hazard to Japan and Europe) has been one of the most fascinating looks into a zombie outbreak. It has been keeping Capcom alive for a while. now lets cut to the chase. I believe your here for theories, this one is about Albert Wesker. He started the S.T.A.R.S team,An advanced team of... you could call them officers. They were put into action to investigate the arklay mansion. When on their way they crash did Albert Wesker Sabotage it for an excuse to go to the mansion.

F.Y.I. Submit your own theory's.

What? They didn't crash... He led S.T.A.R.S Alpha team there to find Bravo team, all while knowing of the monsters that reside there. He had his own agenda. It was all one giant screw job.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom