• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Resident Evil Afterlife (Explanation and Ideas)

Sasuke Uchiha

The Crimson Alchemist
Resident Evil Extinction (Explanation and Ideas)

Okay, so I have been a fan of the Resident Evil since I was five years old, and just saw the latest movie and it was very good, but it was confusing at parts if you haven't seen all the movies, and played all of the games. Here's my ideas and explanation of the movie.

TIMELINE:
Ok, first off, a lot of people may be confused as to when this game took place and how it can interlink with the other games and movies.
1. Resident Evil (First Game)
Chris Redfield stops Umbrella's Leader, Albert Wesker.
2. Resident Evil, movies 1-2 (Non-Animated Movies)
Alice takes on hordes of Zombies and discovers the evil organization, Umbrella, and becomes infected by the Progeniter Virus (T-Virus), yet her unique DNA mutates the disease and it makes her a Super-Human
3. Resident Evil 2-4 (Second through fourth Games)
Leon Scott Kennedy cleans up after Umbrella's messes.
4. Resident Evil 3 (Third Non-Animated Movie)
Alice struggles to find the truth.
5. Resident Evil Regeneration and Resident Evil Damnation (Animated Movies)
Leon Scott Kennedy continues to save cities from hordes of zombies.
6. Resident Evil 4 (Fourth Non-Animated Movie)
Alice discovers Umbrella has made a clone army of herselves, and gathers them to destroy Umbrella
7. Resident Evil 5 (Fifth Video Game)
Leon Scott Kennedy and Sheva Alomar save the world from Wesker's evil plot. Wesker is killed.
8. Resident Evil the Darkside Chronicles- Resident Evil Archives (Video Games)
These game catalogue Umbrella's efforts to infect the world. Wesker is alive again!!?
9. Resident Evil Extinction (Fifth Non-Animated Movie)
Alice takes on Wesker's Facility with her own army. The clones are killed and so is Wesker.
WHAT'S NEXT!!?

STORYLINE of Resident Evil Extinction (My Theory):
Alice destroys Wesker's Facility and all of her clones. She is cured of the T-Virus and Wesker dies yet again!! Alice disappears for six months and during that time, Wesker (WTF?) restarts his plan to infect the world with his Ouroborus Virus and succeeds. Only people like Alice survive. Alice tries to find Arcadia in Alaska, but finds her old friend, Chris's Sister, roaming the shore, with the same memory altering device that Jill had in Resident Evil 5. After removing the device, she flies to California (lol, that's close to where I live) and meets a group of survivors including an African American Basketball Star and Alice falls in love with him. She also finds Chris himself and discovers that the safe place, Arcadia is not a place, but of ship just off of the coast. After fighting of hordes, they escape from the sewers to Arcadia. On the ship, Alice, Chris and his sister find that all of the passengers were being experimented on and Wesker is alive again. Apparently, Umbrella can make clones of him like Alice's. After killing him, they are surrounded by armed Umbrella fighter-ships. The story will be continued in the next movie.

My theory is that Wesker restarted his entire plan after Chris stopped him and infected the world over six months. BUT WHERE WAS ALICE??!!!!! Chris must have been immune to the virus, like Jill and Alice. He was probably relocated after Umbrella was "destroyed" by himself and Sheva. Chris's second story must have taken place in the six months of Alice's disappearance. But furthermore, what happened to Leon, Sheva and Jill? Are they alive, or dead? Or worse? And will Wesker be remade again, by Umbrella?

Any thoughts? (I am thinking of starting a Resident Evil Group on Zelda Dungeon, and I will take the number of responses to this thread of whether or not I'll start the club. Thanks!
WEsker-Evil.jpgindex.jpgth_resnobright.jpgth_ResidentEvil5GIF.jpg5665656.jpg
:D :D :D

Last edited:

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Yeah, the movies have nothing to do with the games. That's why the whole world is messed up and run over by zombies in the movies. But in the video games, they're outbreaks in different city's of the world. They're two different stories. Except I think the CGI movies are canon to the games.

And also, the timeline is wrong and you have plenty mistakes. Example, Resident Evil 3 is Extinction and the last one is Afterlife. Resident Evil 5 is about Chris and Sheva.

The games order is (Including CGI films)

Resident Evil 0 (Umbrella Chronicles) (Archives)
Resident Evil Remake (Umbrella Chronicles) (Archives)
Resident Evil 2 (Darkside Chronicles)
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (Umbrella Chronicles)
Resident Evil Code Veronica X (Darkside Chronicles)
Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles
Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil Degeneration (CGI Film)
Resident Evil Revelations
Resident Evil Lost In Nightmares (DLC)
Resident Evil 5

Resident Evil Damnation?
Resident Evil 6?

Last edited:

link to present

Four Year ZD Member
Yeah, the movies have nothing to do with the games. That's why the whole world is messed up and run over by zombies in the movies. But in the video games, they're are outbreaks in different city's of the world. They're two different stories. Except I think the CGI movies are canon to the games.

The CGI films are the only canon movies in resident evil that I know of.

PureLocke

A Hero of Time
RE: Damnation- When the T-virus is released in a warzone, one man must find the truth, armed with nothing but his hair, a sweet leather jacket, and a submachine gun.
images

But anyway, yes, the live action movies are in a different universe than the games. One thing in particular is Leon, he was Jill's partner before Nemesis but he had come down with a bad case of Zombie noms during the mission to Arklay Mountain.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
RE: Damnation- When the T-virus is released in a warzone, one man must find the truth, armed with nothing but his hair, a sweet leather jacket, and a submachine gun.
images

But anyway, yes, the live action movies are in a different universe than the games. One thing in particular is Leon, he was Jill's partner before Nemesis but he had come down with a bad case of Zombie noms during the mission to Arklay Mountain.

Leon might be in the next Resident Evil movie.

Sasuke Uchiha

The Crimson Alchemist
I know they don't closely relate (that and I got confused on which game was which, total fail on my part) but I do know that their is a timeline, and the games do intersect with the first movie (the first movie was the third game) and the last movie where Chris makes an appearance from RE5.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom