• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Resident Evil 6: Extra Content/DLC

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Survivors Mode-Eliminate your opponents alone or with friends, in this dodge ball inspired death match.
[video=youtube_share;eJPrv1PpAIM]http://youtu.be/eJPrv1PpAIM[/video]

Predator Mode-Take control of the Ustanak, as other players try to take you down.
[video=youtube_share;71gVEeoH2UU]http://youtu.be/71gVEeoH2UU[/video]

Onslaught Mode-Survive long enough or get your rival killed as you rack up kills and combos, in this intense Tetris Attack styled game mode.
[video=youtube_share;d53FiJgXvjs]http://youtu.be/d53FiJgXvjs[/video]

As for you PS3 owners of Resident Evil 6...
[video=youtube_share;l_Uo0VJihCU]http://youtu.be/l_Uo0VJihCU[/video]

So what do you guys think of these new game modes? Are they worth the extra money? Personally, I think they're really interesting and unique, it's not your ordinary online experience. I'm really looking forward to playing these new modes.

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
Hate you xbox. That is all.

I like Survivors, but I think the moment you turn into a monster; its game over. No way can you turn back into a human again. Onslaught looks pretty fun too. I'm getting better at obtaining those 150 combos so this should be easy. It's definitely worth the money. But, too bad I have a PS3.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I hate you as well, Xbox. Now you're forcing me to buy the game for 360 Q_Q

Aside from that, I am REALLY liking the looks of Survivors. Compared to Resident Evil 5, it looks much more exhilirating, and I'm hoping it'll be far much more balanced since we can abuse a quick turn anymore.

Onslaught looks like a mode that you'll pick up and never drop down; the idea of sending enemies over to an enemy player is just oddly satisfying even if I haven't actually tried the mode out. So, needless to say, I cannot wait for these DLC packs. :)

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
LOL! I'm starting to feel like "Xbox" is code for "Turo." But hey, you guys could always wait 3 months.;)

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
^ Hmm, I think I remember hearing this one rumor that the PS3 will be getting a new DLC with Chris and Leon. Supposedly, they're going to be teaming up again and go all super sayian and stuff. Oh, and as an added bonus Jill and Claire will be added to the Mercenaries roster. :right: Goodbye xbox.

I hate you as well, Xbox. Now you're forcing me to buy the game for 360 Q_Q
You have a PS3?!! =D

Onslaught looks like a mode that you'll pick up and never drop down; the idea of sending enemies over to an enemy player is just oddly satisfying even if I haven't actually tried the mode out. So, needless to say, I cannot wait for these DLC packs. :)
I totally agree. I hope this is going to be for offline co-op as well so I can play with family and friends. Argh! I'm excited. I can already predict how many "lol" moments I'm going to be having with this mode. XD

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
^ Hmm, I think I remember hearing this one rumor that the PS3 will be getting a new DLC with Chris and Leon. Supposedly, they're going to be teaming up again and go all super sayian and stuff. Oh, and as an added bonus Jill and Claire will be added to the Mercenaries roster. :right: Goodbye xbox.
If only, if only! I mean, I don't care much for Jill or Claire, but bonus characters added to Mercs (Barry and Rebecca...hrnng) in general would be glad tidings, coming from Capcom! And going to PS3, no less! :xd:
You have a PS3?!! =D
Nope! But I told myself that I'd never buy a game for my Xbox 360 ever again; it appears that I might just have to buy RE6 and the DLC just to experience it. :P

I totally agree. I hope this is going to be for offline co-op as well so I can play with family and friends. Argh! I'm excited. I can already predict how many "lol" moments I'm going to be having with this mode. XD
Even if the mode isn't made available for offline players--but it'd still be cool to have--I think Onslaught will quickly turn into a hectic game mode, just like the good ol' days of Tetris Attack. Although, I am REALLY intrigued as to how the enemy system works; do bosses spawn on the enemy side after a certain number of enemies have been killed or what?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom