• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
Resident-Evil-2-Remake-1080P-Wallpaper-1-1024x576.jpg

After years of waiting, rumors, and tee-shirts, the Resident Evil 2 remake has not only a demo, but a release date. I'm pretty new to the Resident Evil series, having completed only RE7 and chickened out of playing anything else, but I'm hooked after giving the demo a shot.

If any of you have played the demo, what are your thoughts? If you played the original RE2, how does it compare to the original?

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
It's god damn incredible. Dont miss out on playing it.

I survived partway through the demo (the time limit conflicted with my cautious nature), but I loved every second of it. The first zombies scares the heck out of me, especially after turning my back on one with two thirds of its head blown out that just got back up and grabbed me while I wasn't looking.

Though I will say the dead body fakeout became pretty easy to predict after a while. Started knifing bodies just too make sure they weren't going to grab me from behind later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom