• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Reset GameCube game button combination, is this known?

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
By accident, I just found out that pressing R+Z+B+start resets the game to the title screen. Has anyone heard about this before? I tried searching online and I haven't found this info yet. Just want know if this was already known information.

Last edited:

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
By accident, I just found out that pressing R+Z+B+start resets the game to the title screen. Has anyone heard about this before? I tried searching online and I haven't found this info yet. Just want know if the was already known information.
I remember finding this out years ago but can't remember how. I think by reading one of those pamplets that were always reprinted in every game to troubleshoot.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I had no clue... Only thing I remember was the you held down a button (don't remember which though XD) when starting up gamecube to get into the console menu instead of starting up whatever game was in there

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
I had no clue... Only thing I remember was the you held down a button (don't remember which though XD) when starting up gamecube to get into the console menu instead of starting up whatever game was in there
there's quite a few button inputs that can do things

I should update that the health and safety pamphlet doesn't mention this combination, I do have the gamecube console manual, and all I found was a button combination that resets the controller (hold down X+Y+start for 3 seconds), but nothing about the combination that I found

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom