• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gen 8 Rescue Team DX Discussion Thread

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
A remake of Red and Blue Rescue Teams was announced during today's direct.

There is now a demo available for download on Smash
Are you excited? Worried? Meh?
I'm personally super excited. I loved both Red and Blue RT, and I'm now really hoping for a Time and Darkness remake because those are among my favorite games ever. Definitely my favorite Pokemon games.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
New things this time so far:
No generic attack option, but moves are more accessible
Shinies have been added to the game
Specific moves can level up teamwide with use, making them stronger and more accurate the more they're used.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
I have mixed feelings. I absolutely adore red rescue team and super, but I really don't want to give money to the Pokemon Company.
Screenshot_20200109-221223~2.png
Best rescue team don't @ me

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I have mixed feelings. I absolutely adore red rescue team and super, but I really don't want to give money to the Pokemon Company.
View attachment 42038
Best rescue team don't @ me
As a fellow Dexiter, my thoughts are this:
Don't punish them completely. Punish them when they mess up. When they provide low quality games with nothing to do. But reward them when they do something right. Show them that doing what you want will earn them money and they'll hopefully go back towards doing the right thing... even if it's not for the right reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom