• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Request a Story Theme

I'm interested in writing, but aside from some planned fanfictions and original stories that I don't intend to write immediately, well, I don't have much to write. xP I enjoy writing a lot and could use some themes to use for practice. That's where you come in. :bleh:

I enjoy trying to write absurd concepts, or as well as I can anyway. I see it as a challenge. So I encourage you to suggest whatever you can think of, even (or especially) if you can't think of anything with the theme being anything but terrible. I'll try my best. Feel free to be as broad or specific as you like, but I would like it open enough to take some creative liberty with, and may do so anyway even with really specific themes.

Can be about Zelda, another series, or something completely unrelated, although if it's not something I know enough about I can't guarantee I'll be able to. Should be something I can write as a STORY, as fiction. That's, at this time, what I'm focusing on. I may open it up to other things later perhaps, but yeah. Shouldn't be something totally inappropriate that wouldn't be allowed on the boards, since I'll be posting it here. If it would be allowed under a high rating, that's fine. ;)

Another thing is these will be short, somewhere around 500-1000 words, probably. I may do longer things or hold off certain themes for longer stories if I think of them. I also make no promises on how fast I will write these, although I will try to do them when I can, because I find writing fun. I will post them in here when I complete them. :)

So, bring it on! :chu:

Last edited:

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
Have you ever thought about how much of a community moblins formed between them? I think it could make for some pretty absurd situations, depending on how you handle it.

Not sure if the idea sounds fertile enough, maybe because I had it in a rush.

Now that I think about it, it sounds weird.

Last edited:

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
. . .Um, ok, sounds good, if you are interested, my world is about the Sheikah(as i've made clear already) So what wold be cool, is if you would write a Fan-Fiction about them.(like i'm doing) Dosen't have to have Sheik, (but that's a given already so . . .) here's the link to what I have so far on my own Fan-Fiction
http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showthread.php?19680-Sheikah-Santuary-(Prologe-Part-1) Now, posting what I think your story should be about will tale me forever to write on here and it take up a lot of space, so would you mind sending me a PM on this subject please? And great Idea on asking what the audience wants, and when you do write whatever story you plan on, notify me right after, ok?

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Not much of an idea but I've had plans before on writing a Zelda fan fic with Princess Zelda in the hero lead instead of Link. I think it would be nice to see the Princess rescuing Link from danger, etc.

Jedizora

:right:
I suppose it could be a story about Chu-Chu. I mean they must have thoughts, right? I suppose you could write what they would think.

W

wolfLink25

My story

Heres an idea that ive been wanting to write for a while but in not a good writer so if you want you can do it.

It takes place in the year 2099. The U.S. is now a dictatorship and has conquered most of Europe and is fighting against a alliance of Asian (A.A) counties and southern African city's. This began when the U.S started to make a new type of weapon that can infect a persons mind and all other living things. This was a top sertect project but spies from the E.A (European Alliance) fond out about it the allied counties (England, Spain, Germany, France, Italy and Holland) attempted to secure the plans for this weapon but their attempt's were discovered. The insidecnt became public and now that everyone all over the world knew of this weapon other counties stared to build their own. The U.S released a public stament that they were not making this weapon to harm any body with this weapon but were making it so they could experiment on the human mind. The E.A responds by saying that they want the plans of the so-called research weapon so they could experiment with it too. The U.S refused saying that by sendting agents to capture their plans, they could not be trusted. A little bit later a massive incident acured where the weapon was released and spraed all over many of the states near the U.S research labs. The U.S had reason to believe that the U.A had sent agent to sent it off as it killed almost 4% of the U.S population and at laest 10% were infected. The U.S struck back landing troops on Eourpe which lead to what some call WW3.

I have more ideas for have the stroy goes on and how the U.S stars to become a ditctorship and start fighting the A.A but I just wanted to give you a taste of it so you can decide if you want to use it. If you do you can change around as much of it that you want and dciede what to name it. but will you PLEASE choose it, this took me for ever to write it. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's my suggestion:

Write a story featuring:

a clock

a fish

a cake

Something from the past and something from the future

a broken promise

and one last chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom