• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Reqesting a Quick Drawing

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
It's just a picture I need for my book cover. Now I probably will draw this myself on Friday (Valentine's Day) if I can't get anyone to do this for me, but if anyone is interested in earning a 3ds pt card, just give it a shot, I guess, as I am not looking for a top quality pic. Before you attempt it, though, here are some things you need to know.

1. The art/pic you draw for me will belong to me if I happen to like it and buy it from you. It's as if I am paying you for it, after all.
2. I will give credit to the artist within the book, I will never take credit for it.
3. You cannot have the pic once you've been paid, this because it will be used for the book cover and like I said, it will belong to me.
4. In the rare case that this short story sells more than 200 copies, I will give a bonus to the artist. I doubt the story will sell that many copies, but I can assure you that I will sell around fifty just here with family and friends.

I really have not drawn in quite a while, that's why I don't feel like doing it now, I don't feel too confident that I can draw as good as I used to. I'm into writing stories, not art. But I won't have a choice but to go back to drawing if no one steps up to help the Gobli. :P Anyway, here's what I want in the pic:

The story is called The Dark Voyage, so I need an ancient-looking (not a modern-looking) ship on a raging sea with dark clouds, and also a sea monster that pretty much resembles a serpent. Make the monster bigger than the ship. You can either have the monster attacking the ship or not, up to you, but all those elements I underlined must be in the pic. And, the picture must be digitally painted.

If you want to give it a shot, be my guest. Just pm me your pic before noon on Friday and I will let you know if I can use it or not. If you wanna know more details or just have questions, don't hesitate to ask me by pm or vm, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom