• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Reputation System -NO LONGER IN USE-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ganondork

goo
I thought that the skull was negative reputation o_O

The only time that you see a gray heart is when you look at your settings and it shows all of your reputations. The gray there means somebody gave you bad reputation, A skull is what you see when somebody posts that is under their name. The skull means you have more negative rep than positive. You can have a few negatives but still have Heart Containers under your name as long as you have more positive than negative.

Ganondork

goo
grey heart in your settings means you got positive reputation of 0 points. For example, someone with negative reputation gave you positive reputation.

Oh, that's what it means??? Huh, I always figured a gray heart was a bad thing

penguinboy82

Nature's troll
But, Gannondork, if you look at the exmple below, you will notice a grey heart and the words "very helpful". You said the grey heart was bad. o_O o_O

000000Rep.jpg

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Do I have to get multiple heart to make a whole? when i go to my settings, there's these bars, that go down the page, with the name of some different threads I made, with a red heart by it, what does this mean?

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
=\Does anyone know how high, you can get your hearts?

I believe our max is 15 hearts. Takes a lot of points to get that high. Remember everyone, no cheating to get your rep ;3

I have a question. Where can you view you reputation power?

You can't. Only the admins can see that. You can see how many points you have under 'Settings', but you cannot see how many points you can give out.

Last edited:
I think I originally posted this in the wrong thread last time, since I posted it in the Suggestions Thread. I think it might fit better here so:

...I don't know if it's been inquired or anything, but is there some way to report someone who randomly gives out bad Reputation if you know don't know who's the actual culprit?

...someone giving me bad reputation because "Impa (the Sage) is not that awesome" (in a "who's your favorite Sage?" thread :S) , and someone else telling me, "your avatar's gross":dry: brought this issue(?) to my attention...

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
...I don't know if it's been inquired or anything, but is there some way to report someone who randomly gives out bad Reputation if you know don't know who's the actual culprit?

Reputation abuse can be reported by contacting Justin, and I think Kybyrian may also have the power to edit rep. At any rate, we can see who gave you the reputation and deal with it if it was genuinely abuse of the system. I wouldn't worry about any isolated instances.

Reputation abuse can be reported by contacting Justin, and I think Kybyrian may also have the power to edit rep. At any rate, we can see who gave you the reputation and deal with it if it was genuinely abuse of the system. I wouldn't worry about any isolated instances.
Okay, thanks Xinn, that's reassuring. :yes:

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
Yeah, i got bad reputation yesterday, but the comment said "Good Thread!".. i was a tad confused... :S Can this be taken care of? I've already asked Justin once to get rid of bad rep because it was abuse of the Rep System, but i don't wanna ask too often... you know?

So.. yeah.

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
Yeah, i got bad reputation yesterday, but the comment said "Good Thread!".. i was a tad confused... :S Can this be taken care of? I've already asked Justin once to get rid of bad rep because it was abuse of the Rep System, but i don't wanna ask too often... you know?

So.. yeah.

That's what I was about to say!! :S I got this one for a post in Favorite Sandwich Thread and it said nice post but it hurt my rep....:(

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
That's what I was about to say!! :S I got this one for a post in Favorite Sandwich Thread and it said nice post but it hurt my rep....:(
Yeah, it was the Sandwich Thread for mine too... this is a SCAM! We must confront Justin about this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom