• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Reporter Rp

Musicfan

the shadow mage
You will be assigned to report different events in New York New Jersey and Vermont New Hampshire Massachusetts Connecticut and Rhode Island.
I need
2 reporters
2 cameramen
Some zoologists some who are open mined and some closed minded.
I will not make this as convoluted as my previous RPs. I have a plan and I belive that I have some one to help me keep it on track.
You can have any personlity or aperance but, nothing in the extreems.
Set one
Reporter
Camraman Ferice D

Set 2
Reporter
Camraman

Zoologist

Last edited:

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Do you and fierce want to team up or do you want to wait for some one else to be a cameraman and reporter. We could slowly start if you do but, it would get to a point were I would want to slow down.

HappyMask

One Creepy Salesman
We should wait. It will make the RP bigger and better.
Also, will there be action off camera?

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Also dont make it seem overly obvious if you know what is going on if you have to research it. The characters have all of your non-researched knowledge. You can add anything that is reserchable and readable with in time gaps and so on. Keep in mind that they need to eat sleep ect.

Like if you do do reserch you can only have your character know that if they have like a 1/2 hour in game break or however long.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Do you just want to start, and then add people as the come in? I mean I think we have every one who will join.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom