• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Replaying Video Games

Fig

The Altruist
I usually replay my video games for the following reasons.

1. To relive my childhood.
2. Because I already completed all my new games.
3. To make a walkthrough with a friend or two.
4. Want to relive a certain moment within the games.
5. Because my old consoles look dusty and look sad that I'm not playing their games that defined my childhood and Nintendo's awesomeness.

I love replaying because you get to re-experience the story and remember things that you forgot and remember why you loved the game in the first place. I replay games all the time :) What's the use of getting a game if you're only going to play it once. It wouldn't be worth it and the game couldn't have been that good if you only played it once and never looked back.

I'll only really replay games if i'm gonna do a nuzlocke or 3 heart run etc. Unless of course its an AMZING game!

KaeporaGaebora

TheOwlSage
If the game had trouble keeping my attention, I won't most likely replay it. Games like Final Fantasy, Elder Scrolls, Fallout and RPGs in general have high replay value because of the huge amount of content and enemies in the game. Games like Zelda pride themselves on great stories and items. Games like Mario, Sonic and Crash Bandicoot need fun levels that aren't cheep to have high replay value.

It depends on games whether I want to replay it. I enjoy replaying zelda games, and old 64 games just because i didn't complete them as thoroughly.

shaymin1

Derp.
It depends on the game.
Nostalgia also plays a role in it for me (if I found a game I used to love, I'll probably replay it).

When I was younger I used to do it all the time,now not as much.Most replayed was Bully on PS2 for 16 times (crazy)

I really do enjoy replaying video games beause I might get bored and want to replay a certain video game just for the fun of replaying it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom