• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Replaying Video Games

MW7

I very commonly replay video games. Replay value for me comes mostly from differences from playthrough to playthrough, but I can play some super-linear or simple games multiple times if the content is good enough like Super Mario Bros. Games with lots of side/optional content are good too. For instance most Zelda games at least get 2 or 3 playthroughs for me- I like 100%, just playing, and sometimes minimalist runs. Right now I'm replaying Banjo Kazooie and trying to figure out the best path through the game (meaning wasting the least amount of time). It's somewhat complex because it's nonlinear and levels require moves from other levels so I'm having fun figuring all this out.

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
There are some games you just have to replay (Such as Skyward Sword). I generally like to replay video games a lot because I get bored easy.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I'm a big fan of rewatching/replaying - so for me it's always fun to pop in an old game and do it all over again - I like looking forward to and replay my favorite moments :)

I like to replay old simple games from my younger days. Like the Spyro and Crash Bandicoot series. Often times just to relisten to the music of the levels to be honest. DKC1, 2 and 3, Banjo Kazooie, Super Mario 64 all have amazing soundtracks and that's just a sliver of the games. I also like to replay games like Kingdom Hearts for nostalgia purposes.

I always replay video games, but i need to wait at least a couple months before i do or i get bored really fast.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
i used to replay games whenever i feel like it,but then i stopped realizing if i do this too often,i'll get tired of the game
now i only do it on special occasions

Last edited by a moderator:
i like to replay a lot of my games. for example i probably replay my zelda games the most because zelda is my favorite series however i also go back and replay games such as super mario 64, star fox 64, halo 3, final fantasy 9, and tales of vesperia because i dont just like to be done with a game right after i beat it

Whenever I buy a game, I always consider whether I'll want to replay it. I love replaying games I like, and I rarely buy a game I won't replay. I've replayed most of my Zelda games a at least 5 times, and many of the other games I own have been played at least twice from start to finish. I'm currently replaying Twilight Princess and Wind Waker.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I only (for the most part) ever buy games if I think I would later replay it. Otherwise, I rent it. In cases which I feel my money was wasted and I never plan on replaying it, I sell it.

iMadMax

Zelda Masta
it depends on the games. I mean i played so much zelda i basically know the games by heart. However if i would have to replay to Metroid for example, it would take me way more time because ive only beat it once and the game is already pretty hard. Sometimes i would replay the game on the harder difficulty to have some sort of challenge because it would just be boring

I used to be more into replaying games, but these days since my video game time is limited, I usually try to beat a game and then move on to another game I've been wanting to play. I figure its better to spend my time with a new videogame experience instead of replaying the same game.

There are some games though which I feel like picking up and playing for a bit, like A Link to The Past

Azkadilia

Transparent Perfection
I love replaying games because you get to notice a lot of things more clearly and it gets things more enjoyable when your not so frustrated trying to find every single little thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom