• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Repeat reading

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
How many times do you read a book, watch a film, play a game for fun?? Me i love rereading books one series i have read a million times NightWorld and i still find new things in them...

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
My yearly re-readings include a variety of genres.

Fantasy:

• The Lord of the Rings. My all time favorite fantasy series.
  • Mistborn trilogy.
  • Berserk. My all time favorite manga.
  • The Wheel of Time series.
Horror:

Mostly cosmic horror stories, as that's what I prefer.

Stories include:

• The Dunwich Horror
  • The Call of Cthulhu
  • The Dreams in the Witch House
  • The Color Out of Space
  • The Strange High House in the Mist
  • And The Dream Quest of Unknown Kadath
Science Fiction:

• I, Robot
  • Ender's Game
  • The Dune series
For games, I mostly just play what I feel like playing, so listing them is kinda fruitless.

For films, it varies, much like with games, I watch what I feel like watching.

I usually re-read Haruki Murakami's After Dark at least once a year as well as Richard Matheson's I Am Legend.

With movies and shows I can rewatch things whenever. It depends if I'm feeling too lazy to change the disc of the last thing I watched.
However, I do rewatch Neon Genesis Evangelion, End of Evangelion and the Rebuild of Evangelion a handful of times each year, I also rewatch the extended Lord of the Rings trilogy more than once each year.

As for games, I replay The Wind Waker, Luigi's Mansion, Tales of Xillia, Tales of Berseria and handfuls of Kirby games numerous times throughout the year.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
I usually re-read Haruki Murakami's After Dark at least once a year as well as Richard Matheson's I Am Legend.

With movies and shows I can rewatch things whenever. It depends if I'm feeling too lazy to change the disc of the last thing I watched.
However, I do rewatch Neon Genesis Evangelion, End of Evangelion and the Rebuild of Evangelion a handful of times each year, I also rewatch the extended Lord of the Rings trilogy more than once each year.

As for games, I replay The Wind Waker, Luigi's Mansion, Tales of Xillia, Tales of Berseria and handfuls of Kirby games numerous times throughout the year.
Ah, Evangelion, one of my top 10 favorite anime. Written well, and the last anime to include fully hand drawn animation.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I used to love rereading the Harry Potter and Twilight books, along with the Darren Shan saga and The Edge Chronicles but I haven't reread anything for quite a while.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
I don't usually reread books, or replay videogames unless they're really good. Like I've played Mario 64 a million times, but skyward sword? One and a half times.
I've read a lot of manga in middle school and highschool.

Ah! Black Lagoon. SOOOO good!
x2LKJAizsJx3h622IuEBAYvhEmjTF1AykOiKfIwQNBeW_I4_zjLO4uezeEmx7t4oATOxaae9=w640-h400-e365

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom