• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rename a game

Some games have great titles. Some are simple such as 'Arms' whereas others are just insane like 'Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue 0.2 Birth By Sleep A Fragmentary Passage' oh my god!

But maybe you could do better. So this is a thread to rename some games.

For example should Arms be 'Curly Punchers'?

Should Horizon Zero Dawn be called Who Thought Building Robot Animals For War Was A Good Idea?

Have fun!

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
well right off the bat there w/ kingdom hearts,change 1.5+2.5 to kingdom hearts THE COMPLETE COLLECTION,that alone tells you its all of the games instead the stupidity of putting a math problem in your title
as a somewhat joke,I'd change MGSV the phantom pain's name to Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker 2,b/c thats basically what it is

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
Fun! Uh, Super Smash Siblings, let's not be chauvinist. Star Wars Episode I Racer had long since been fanonized to Star Wars Podracer. Each Final Fantasy needs to be retconned to Not Quite the Final Fantasy upon release of the latest game in the series. The Legend of Zelda -> The Legend of Link. Dr. Mario Or How I Learned To Stop Worrying and Love the Spinoffs. NHL -> Maple Story. Fallout: New Vegas -> Years of Loading in Las Vegas. Left 4 Dead -> Bill and Zed's Excellent Adventure. Donkey Kong -> Platformer of the Apes. Kirby: Canvas Curse -> Revenge of the Pink Painter.

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
Pokemon X and Y -> Pokemon Opal and Amber

Pokemon Sun and Moon -> Pokemon Topaz and Morion

Splatoon 2 -> Splat2n

Super Smash Bros for Wii U -> Super Smash Bros Rumpus

Star Fox Zero -> Star Fox -1

Final Fantasy XV: Monsters of the Deep -> Final Fantasy XV: Fishing with your anime bros, now in VR

The Legend of Spyro -> Spyro's Odyssey

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom