• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds Remake or Brand New?

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Anyways, I don't want another remake. We already got one of those. Let's bring in something new and then we can worry about the inevitable Wind Waker port. 'Cause Majora's Mask is overrated. ;)

Hey I just saw this post..
and this is crazy..
But did you know that Grezzo developed OoT 3D and not Nintendo, This means that.. => Nintendo could be working on something brand new while at the same time 'Grezzo' are working on MM 3D. Win on both sides.

Omega Fury

I ain't mad bro!
Well, If greezo were to help create Majora's Mask 3ds, then that's what's up with the delay about the decision. If Greezo ain't up to helping Nintendo to recreate a Zelda game, Nintendo might as well see how they do with the Zelda for the Wii U.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Well, If greezo were to help create Majora's Mask 3ds, then that's what's up with the delay about the decision. If Greezo ain't up to helping Nintendo to recreate a Zelda game, Nintendo might as well see how they do with the Zelda for the Wii U.

I don't think Nintendo will ever remake a Zelda game, It's just a waste of development on their part. It's better to just let another company do it. *cough* Grezzo *cough* :rolleyes:

izi

Not A Wizard
Hey I just saw this post..
and this is crazy..
But did you know that Grezzo developed OoT 3D and not Nintendo, This means that.. => Nintendo could be working on something brand new while at the same time 'Grezzo' are working on MM 3D. Win on both sides.

I did, but Nintendo has to accomidate to the no-income teenagers like myself who can't afford two different Zelda titles! :(

Skunk

Floof
I'd rather have a totally new story, with new ideas, a new Hyrule, and a place on the "Hero Fails" timeline.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I would like to have a new Zelda game for the 3DS, because with the remakes, it's kind of like been there, done that, and I want more fresh and new ideas. Plus, I want a Zelda game that shows the full and true potential of the 3DS, which I belive Ocarina of Time 3D did not do.

jack546

The chosen one
I would like to see a remake of majoras mask. However I would also like to see a brand new game to explain what happens between skyward sword and ocarina of time.

Scoby

France
brand new, i would like to have rather new game than old one even if new game has risk of being bad =/

Ghirahimiscool

Cucco Butt
I don't really mind which, a remake would be cool. And a new game would be cool too. So I don't really mind which.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I do like remakes, but I prefer new games. For the next Zelda title on the 3DS, I want a new game. Eventually, I would like to see other remakes on the 3DS, just not now.

elliotstriforce

trollin for booty
i would like to see a brand new game on nintendos part, but should they choose to have grezzo do a remake i'd very much like that to be majoras mask.

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
I would like to see something brand new lol.. BUT I would like to see something with the fierce Deity's mask lol.. I want to see more of that, because i thought that was one of the most awsome things i've seen for zelda..

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
MM

Majora's mask is under-appreciated. People either haven't liked the look of it or simply don't a system that can play it. It is beautifully dark, deep, creepy, adventurous, and it has a charm like no other game. Only Ocarina of time is better. This game needs to be made available to the masses. It would be a big hit, just like OoT 3D was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom