• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Remade Zelda Games or New Ideas for One

beside the one already out like loz(wii) oot(3ds/wii) mm(wii) alttp(wii) la(3ds) fs aniversry edition(dsi/dsi xl/3ds) what game would you like to see as a next remake of a legend of zelda or what would be a idea for a new legend of zelda game.

i would to see the four swords sage remade with mc, fs ,fsadventures or the orcale sage(ages/season)

atompike

On my Zeldathon Quest
Majora's Mask for the 3DS FTW!!! That's the only remake I want, I also want a new Zelda game.

Would go after ST, the return to the great sea (aka, place over the old Hyrule), probably the idea of the Deku Tree with all those trees was successful and due to how different it is now it may not be revealed where we are at first

Zaeker

Overlord of Userbars
Personally, I believe that: first, they should make Majora's Mask 3D and then after the hype has (somewhat) settled down for that, they should make a sequel to Spirit Tracks (like cucco002 said :D) but make the navigation system (i.e. top-down, first person, second person, third person, etc.) similar to Ocarina of Time's navigation system; But they should definitely keep the Toon Link graphics! :)

MW7

Personally I hope they just release MM as is on the virtual console and focus on something new. I want the new game to have toon Link but finally give us a normal Hyrule with cel-shading. I want to ride a cel-shaded Epona and never see a train again.

rettam

I accidentally the...
I'd like a 3D (As in actual gameplay, not just graphics) remake of Minish Cap. Highly unlikely, but a man can dream can't he?

H

Howl

I would personally like to see a new Zelda based on the war for the triforce. Since Ocarina of Time's Link was born during it, perhaps a new protagonist could appear? Hyrule should return to a good ol' field for an overworld, though, with maybe some sea or sky type sideworlds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Majora's Mask 3D is the only remake I want. And I want the Oracle duo on the eShop at some point. Other than that, new games. I don't care what the setting or style is for them, just as long as they're good, and I know they will be.

I would love to see Majora's Mask as well as a title that has never seen a release in a 3D world like A Link to the Past.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom