• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Remade Story of Zordo Sign Ups

Jedizora

:right:
Ugh. I promised my self I wouldn't do this. I was sure I wouldn't. But I couldn't help myself. I used to have a fanfic, a long time ago. It was called Story of Zordo, and I think it was terrible. I am remaking it, almost from the ground up. I need some sign ups, then. This will be a serious story, PG-13, so if its a big ridiculous it will be rejected. If you post, there is no taking it back. So I you don't want your character to die, then don't post it. No story details, and there is no use looking at the plot of the previous thread as it is now worthless. Only locations, and races shall be used. Possibly some names. No pyshic power or anything. Only humans for main characters.. No pets or anything of that sort. Age should be around early 20's, or late teens.

I need one antagonist, but not the main villain. The leader should be of a religious tribe, thinking of our main group as a scourge just like all humanity. A race of paladins, one may say.
I also need 5-10 more additional more minor people. Mostly warriors, such as cannon fodder. They won't be important until the end mostly. f you already wrote a profile, then you can make a warrior.

Form:
Name:
Role:
Personality:
Weapon (Antagonists, don't fill out.):
Backstory: (Again, antagonists, don't fill out)
Other:

Remember, I have every right to change your character of deny them. Anyway, I guess I'll give you one thing to go off of for the story. I'll give you a hint of someone who will appear.
Think of him as almost as waka, from Okami, in terms of role, as a sort of reacurring enemy. He will be quiet strong, silent, and smart. Think of him as a puppet master, trying to control others for his good.

Anyway, thank you for your help. If you also read all of that, congratulations, now post a character.

Last edited:

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Name: Arcus Razen
Role: Villain from crafty tribe.
Personality: Calm and controlled in his actions, is an excellent liar.
Other: Has longish brown hair (mainly because I've never done that color before), grey eyes.

Last edited:
Name: Achnor Terris
Role: Main Character
Personality: Silent, intelligent, and seems to have a cold exterior, but really cares for his friends.
Weapon: Two Daggers. Prefers to use stelth or laying traps.
Backstory: A vigilente (someone who kills for a greater cause). He saw all the evil in the world and decided one day that it needed to be stopped. He is a nomad, he has no home, he travels day and night.
Other: None for now.

Hope that's good, tell me if something's wrong, and I can fix it.

Last edited:

Caeda

Keyblade Master
Name: Kara Lowell
Role: Main character
Personality: can be kinda sarcastic and blunt, but has good intentions; she really can't see anyone hurt and not do anything
Weapon (Antagonists, don't fill out.): dual swords
Backstory: She ran away after her uncle (her parents went missing years ago) tried to force her into an arranged marrige. She's been wandering around ever sience.
Other: Do you want us to put their apperance?

Jedizora

Name: Kara Lowell
Role: Main character
Personality: can be kinda sarcastic and blunt, but has good intentions; she really can't see anyone hurt and not do anything
Weapon (Antagonists, don't fill out.): dual swords
Backstory: She ran away after her uncle (her parents went missing years ago) tried to force her into an arranged marrige. She's been wandering around ever sience.
Other: Do you want us to put their apperance?
Up to you, really. Although the appearance would be rather easy for me to do, and otherwise I'll most likely forget it by the first chapter. If they even appear in the chapter, that is.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Name:Mizu Kasicmei(cause.sick .ca.me)
Role:Main
Personality:Nice, friendly, half powerful
Weapon : a dark red glowing sword and blue and red staffs
Backstory: Mizu was lonely ever ,since she was 9 but now a fully powered Mage
Other:has blonde hair with blue and red highlights(she was born with them).And can control Fire and Water

I'll edit this once I think of more detail

Last edited:

Jedizora

Name:Mizu Kasicmei(cause.sick .ca.me)
Role:Main
Personality:Nice, friendly, half powerful
Weapon : a dark red glowing sword and blue and red staffs
Backstory: Mizu was lonely ever ,since she was 9 but now a fully powered Mage
Other:has blonde hair with blue and red highlights.And can control Fire and Water

I'll edit this once I think of more detail
Good, But I think I'll have to take out the highlight parts. This is a fantasy type story, not much modern stuff.

Keyari

翼のエルフ
I looked at this sign up and said, "YES!" I loved the original story you wrote, it was good. One of the first stories I ever read on here.

Name: Tekara Ki
Role: Main please!
Personality: Quiet and caring, but fierce when angry/fighting
Weapon (Antagonists, don't fill out.): Twin Curved Daggers (meaning she's duel wielding them), leather wrapped handles.
Backstory: (Again, antagonists, don't fill out): Her parents died in a fire, which also destroyed her entire village. She was the sole survivor, and the memories of the day in her past hurts her deeply. She's been a lone wanderer, training herself to fight to survive.
Other: If you want an appearance, I'll be happy to edit that in for you. ;)

Jedizora

I looked at this sign up and said, "YES!" I loved the original story you wrote, it was good. One of the first stories I ever read on here.
Lies the original was terrible. At least, thought so. But I can't believe I'm already out of main characters. I only need one more of the enemy's (Doesn't matter which) And I can start writing.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Lies the original was terrible. At least, thought so. But I can't believe I'm already out of main characters. I only need one more of the enemy's (Doesn't matter which) And I can start writing.

I fill that part up!:D

Name: Ghanni
Role: Antagonist, of any tribe you choose.;)
Personality: Fiesty, stubborn, mean, evil.
Other: None.

Jedizora

I fill that part up!:D

Name: Ghanni
Role: Antagonist, of any tribe you choose.;)
Personality: Fiesty, stubborn, mean, evil.
Other: None.
Seems I forgot to include gender. Mind telling me if Ghanni is Male of female? All the other ones include he/she in the Bio's, so those are easy.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom