• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Releases You're Looking Forward To

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Next up for me is the New Pokémon Snap! Gonna be very interesting to see what they've done with this one. It would have been perfect for the Wii U, and a lot of people has been asking for it for years, so my hopes are quite high!
Me too! I'm even more excited now that I've got a Switch!

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I'm gonnna buy Snap, but I'm moreso looking forward to SMT3 HD. I havent played the original but I wanted to even before the remake was announced.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member

Seeing a Western release of an official Touhou game is neat.
The online looks like it'd be a fun time, hopefully better than Smash not that that's a high bar to pass. Music will be banging, of course.

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
Of all the possibilities, Metroid 5 being announced and getting a release date before Silksong was not one I considered

Now I can look forward to both!

accio boomerang

you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
Game wise:
I'm really looking forward to Pokemon Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl being released in a few months, it'll be nice to replay it again since I don't remember it much. I'm also looking forward to Pokemon Arceus as well. Also BoTW2.

Movies:
Venom 2 (carnage), Halloween Kills, Scream 5, Antlers, The Black Clover movie, the My Hero Academia movie and the Jujutsu Kaisen movie.

TV Shows:
Demon Slayer season 2, Grey's Anatomy, Law and Order: SVU, Big Sky.

Dunno where else to post this since I'm only THINKING about it rn and it's just a preorder but...

02_CrisTales_CD_FrontBack_1024x1024@2x.png

This is extremely tempting. I have the OST already but I love those physical game cd's, especially if it's for a game with an incredible soundtrack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom