• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Releases You're Looking Forward To

Rebuild of Evangelion 4

Where is it Anno??

I dont know who is worse, you or Aonuma. The lore is as convoluted as Zelda. It takes you both longer than half a decade to produce anything and you're both capable of disappointing me terribly.

Dont **** up Eva 4 like you did Eva 3...

deformers.jpg

I want this it looks hilarious

Reactions: Dio

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Video Games
Sonic Mania
Metroid: Samus Returns
Super Mario Odyssey

Movies
IT
Thor: Ragnarok
Justice League
Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi

TV Shows
The Defenders
Arrow Season 6
The Flash Season 4
Supernatural Season 13
Ash vs the Evil Dead Season 3
Stranger Things Season 2

Mario & Rabbids

Resident Evil Revelations Remastered

Warriors All Stars

Naruto Legacy (get my weeb on, i dont wanna invest in 1000 episodes so i figure the game may be best to try it out)

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
I've actually assembled a surprisingly extensive list of games to keep appraised of. Not that I'm highly anticipating any of these but they look worth keeping an eye on.

Ni No Kuni 2 looks like much more than the first game.
Yakuza 0 and Kiwami cuz everyone keeps blabbering on about em... come to think of it I really ought to get around to playing a Saints Row game finally.
... and to that effect I thought I'd try Agents of Mayhem. Was even going to buy it new day one until I learned it does microtransactions so way to go dipshits. $15 used it is.
I know nothing about Battle Chasers: Nightwar except it's based off a comic I might also look into.
Hairbrained Schemes is making a Battletech game. Since I liked their Shadowrun well enough and keep hearing about Battletech I figured why not?
I don't usually do RTS but Sudden Strike 4 looks neat and has been received well.
Absolver is an inventive looking online fighting game that came out recently.
Observer is an adventure horror featuring the voice work of none other than the legendary Rutger Hauer.
... whatever Dungeon 3 is and a game called Elex looks like it has an interesting premise.

Dynasty Warriors 9 - Totally hyped for it. It's morelike an open world version of Samurai Warriors 4-2 though way way better than the garbage that is Samurai Warriors 4-2. By that I mean DW9 is focused on a single hero, not the whole faction. You can replay the game as everyone of 50+ characters and get their story accross the different eras of China during the Three Kingdoms period. So DW9 is more a companion to DW8 then something it replaces. Keep your copy of Dynasty Warriors 8 (Xtreme legends complete edition). It's still a great game and will be fun to play along side Dynasty Warriors 9.

Mido

Version 1
Dynasty Warriors 9 - Totally hyped for it. It's morelike an open world version of Samurai Warriors 4-2 though way way better than the garbage that is Samurai Warriors 4-2. By that I mean DW9 is focused on a single hero, not the whole faction. You can replay the game as everyone of 50+ characters and get their story accross the different eras of China during the Three Kingdoms period. So DW9 is more a companion to DW8 then something it replaces. Keep your copy of Dynasty Warriors 8 (Xtreme legends complete edition). It's still a great game and will be fun to play along side Dynasty Warriors 9.

I've generally always preferred the Wei-Shu-Wu musou modes compared to the individual officer ones, but it's not a deal breaker for me in the slightest. No matter the case, your hype's in the absolute right place! I've been checking the site for updates almost every day at this point (I like Lu Meng's new design in particular)! :D I won't be able to pick it up since I don't have a console to play it on, but you go enjoy it!

This being said, I'm highly anticipating 8: Empires' rerelease on Switch. I want to experience all the DLC scenarios and maybe even revive my crappy Project SAO thing I did back in summer 2015. Pro tip for anyone who decides to play it: Sun Quan is mean. :(

I've generally always preferred the Wei-Shu-Wu musou modes compared to the individual officer ones, but it's not a deal breaker for me in the slightest. No matter the case, your hype's in the absolute right place! I've been checking the site for updates almost every day at this point (I like Lu Meng's new design in particular)! :D I won't be able to pick it up since I don't have a console to play it on, but you go enjoy it!

This being said, I'm highly anticipating 8: Empires' rerelease on Switch. I want to experience all the DLC scenarios and maybe even revive my crappy Project SAO thing I did back in summer 2015. Pro tip for anyone who decides to play it: Sun Quan is mean. :(
Actually I don't like the Empires games that much because there's no historical structure to them. But I know enough people who really like them. DW8 has the ambition mode which is similar though I've not tried it yet as I'm still going through the factions stories. I've done Wei and Wu and I'm doing Shu now. I want to get that, then Jin, other and Lu Bu done one day too. If the standard DW8 (compele Xtreme) version was localised on the Switch, I'd have gotten it there, but sadly it's not.

I have to say I like most of the new character designs. They look great. The downside is not every character will have a unique favoured weapon like in DW8. A lot of people are not liking this. Sharing favoured weapons is not something the fans like at all.

I am sure you know there is no more individual missions or maps anymore in DW9. Do you like this change?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom