• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Releases You're Looking Forward To

Cfrock

Keep it strong
2019 kicked off with a remake of Resident Evil 2 and Wargroove, a revival of Advance Wars style strategy games. Both of these games were excellent and exactly what I'd hoped they would be.

Just over a year later I'm getting a free DLC campaign expansion for Wargroove, and a remake of Resident Evil 3, my favourite game in my favourite franchise. So I'm pretty hyped for both of those.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
some games i am looking forward to include cult simulator book store simulator, secrets of grindea finished campaign edition, and legends of runettera collectible trading card game online

Hero of Pizza Time

Pizza Parker
Skywalker Saga, although I know it's just gonna be another Lego game where I play through the story once and throw aside. (*sigh*)

If only they would remake the old Lego Star Wars games.

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
The one release I'm looking forward to in the immediate future is Animal Crossing: New Horizons.

I'm supposedly going to get an email tomorrow saying that my copy of the Hollow Knight Piano Collections cd has shipped... Except the date on the website now says March something, and I'm hoping that's for the next batch of orders... Fingers crossed. But yeah, I'm looking forward to that. A lot.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Some cool artists releasing new albums this year:

Katatonia
Steven Wilson
Monuments

I hope to see new stuff from Anathema and ionnalee soon too

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom