• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Releases You're Looking Forward To

Apart from Dragon Quest 11 which did just release, I'd have to say the game I'm most looking forward to is Smash Bros Ultimate. It seems Sakurai is learning from the mess that was Smash Bros WiiU and actually making a good Smash game. This has the potential to be better than Melee.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
SSBU mostly, im so hyped and one of my friends who was quite casual has decided to pick it up more competitively so now I don't have to go to tournaments alone! :^^:

Like everyone else, Smash Ultimate hype is very much alive, though it's more along the lines of intrigue than flat out hype for me at the moment. On the other hand, I've been very hyped for the upcoming Hollow Knight DLC for the past couple weeks, if that counts. Quite easily the reason my Smash hype is getting overshadowed (no pun intended).

Hero of Pizza Time

Pizza Parker
Spider-Man: Far From Home is something I am looking foward to. I want to see my favorite super hero again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom