• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Releases You're Looking Forward To

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Can't wait for 5mash and Dark SOuls Remastered. Also I wouldn't mind of Black Ops 4 came to Switch when it comes out

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Wargroove

It's like a high fantasy Advance Wars and it look very fun. Also, one of the commanders is a dog.

I am not joking.

commander_action_caesar.gif

"Despite being a dog, he has managed to create an incredible air of authority and dignity around him, so much so that he is able to command whole armies to defend the Cherrystone Kingdom. But you better watch out, this doggy gets ruff."

Wargroove

It's like a high fantasy Advance Wars and it look very fun. Also, one of the commanders is a dog.

I am not joking.

commander_action_caesar.gif

"Despite being a dog, he has managed to create an incredible air of authority and dignity around him, so much so that he is able to command whole armies to defend the Cherrystone Kingdom. But you better watch out, this doggy gets ruff."

I think of you every time i see footage of this game.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Disturbed are relasing a new album later this year. I got into Disturbed, predictably, when I was an angsty teenager in the early 00s. Now that I'm an angsty late-twenties-er I still love their music and I'm very much looking forward to new songs from them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom